Nike Air 180 OG

Love the new collab with Size? Picked up the storm grey first...wanted to check out ASAP and went back to get the whites. Was having problems with my credit card picking up my purchase as a fraud alert and thought I lost out. Went back on my computer and saw that my cart still had the shoes there and was able to check out! That was nearly 12 hrs after the release. I really lucked up.

Gonna grab some laces from mr. lacy and turn the storm greys into a south beach theme!

Love the new collab with Size? Picked up the storm grey first...wanted to check out ASAP and went back to get the whites. Was having problems with my credit card picking up my purchase as a fraud alert and thought I lost out. Went back on my computer and saw that my cart still had the shoes there and was able to check out! That was nearly 12 hrs after the release. I really lucked up.

Gonna grab some laces from mr. lacy and turn the storm greys into a south beach theme!
Ended-up ordering both as well. I like the simplicity of the whites, but I like the little hits of contrast on the greys. Definitely post photos with the lace swap...

Both are really nice!
Did you cop, Knight?

Will do....i'm wondering how long it will take for them to ship. Have you checked your order status?

sniper - unfortunately, I didn't. I was about to but another grail of mine popped up so I grabbed those instead. I'll eventually get both of these 180's one day.

Congrats to you and all those copped these. I really like 'em. :smokin

Last edited:
Will do....i'm wondering how long it will take for them to ship. Have you checked your order status?

I don't think size? ever sends me shipping confirmations. I just wait until the Order Status states, "Dispatched/Despatched"...

sniper - unfortunately, I didn't. I was about to but another grail of mine popped up so I grabbed those instead. I'll eventually get both of these 180's one day.

Congrats to you and all those copped these. I really like 'em. :smokin
A grail should never be passed-on. Definitely can't wait to see what you picked-up in the Sneaker Showcase section...

I don't think size? ever sends me shipping confirmations. I just wait until the Order Status states, "Dispatched/Despatched"...

same here...i actually put a small order in last week for some misc. accessories its' been dispatched for a week and so far no show. i'm in Cali so it may take a few more days.

I couldnt get a uk 9.5 for love nor money. missed them online and then they only had 3 pairs of 9.5 in store. so I missed them aswell. so I settled for 10's rather than a 9 and take the inner out !!
I was told they only made limited numbers of them. less than normal size releases.
I found out there was only this many made of each

1000 white/green pairs
600 grey pairs

really nice quality on both and they have done a nice subtle splatter on the midsole, alot better than their previous abortions..
really happy with mine. well worth the money :smile:

Picked up the white pair from the urban safari pack. I was watching a movie and completely lost track of time. By the time my iPhone updated my email, 10 minutes had passed since the drop. By that time, my 11.5 was OOS so I had to settle for with a 12. Hopefully it isn't too bad.

Good to hear that you can somewhat wipe the "OG" away on this past release. Recently sold my HOAs, so I'll be looking to replace those sometime soon. Just waiting for a deal.

@UK Users

Are the 180 Urban Safari sold out in store's?

I missed the online release and now ebay is horrible...

If you see some white 180 Urban Safari in US10 PM me 
smokin.gif

^ Not really feeling the camo trend as of late, but these are :pimp: !!! Doubt I'll try to cop, though.

Could anyone tell me if the Safari print on the storm grey pair is raspberry or a hot pink? Trying to find some laces before I get delivery.

Good looking-out on the restock, guys! Was able to get my dude a 10.5. He got bummed that he missed this release as he wanted both pairs as well...

I know,but I'm barely on NT anymore since I got a job now, I totally forgot about these. I've been working 5 days in a row now and I don't have time to get online :x

Back
Top Bottom