Nike Air 180 OG

with jean's & pin roll 180 is cool :smile:

pity it's a pair that gets dirty quickly

she is as solid as an air max 90 or an 1? (first 180 for me so i don't know, she's so light, but many still have their 2013 pair so I think it "holds the road")

Last edited:
with jean's & pin roll 180 is cool :smile:

pity it's a pair that gets dirty quickly

she is as solid as an air max 90 or an 1? (first 180 for me so i don't know, she's so light, but many still have their 2013 pair so I think it "holds the road")

Thanks! :smile: Sorry, I don't know how they hold up since I've worn them gently, gonna wear them a whole lot more when I get my backup pair today!

IMG_1622.JPG
Side by side as requested

Last edited:
Guys, does anyone have the 2018 pair along with the last few retros? We need comparison photos. I mean, it seems to me the air bag looks bigger. Is that true?

The retro i pictured with was mid-2000's from memory, could be 2010. Looks like these retros are consistent but I agree my childhood memory is that te OGs from 1991 had a bigger airbag, then again my eyes were smaller back then lol

For those who looking for CDGs Forward has pink/pink and white/pink up for grab (not sure why the black/pink is not available)

Good news is a 15% off code (iphone15) can be used if you order via APP and as always it offers free international/domestic shipping and return

http://www.fwrd.com/fw/SearchResult.jsp?search=air+max&d=Mens

End stocks them as well but only for in store pick-ups

For those who looking for CDGs Forward has pink/pink and white/pink up for grab (not sure why the black/pink is not available)

Good news is a 15% off code (iphone15) can be used if you order via APP and as always it offers free international/domestic shipping and return

http://www.fwrd.com/fw/SearchResult.jsp?search=air+max&d=Mens

End stocks them as well but only for in store pick-ups

Thanks! Bought from here and will return my pairs from Barneys! Save almost $100 after taxes! Much better.. Lol

Got my second pair on Nike.com. The midsole doesn’t line up with the outsole. Is it that hard to get a good pair of these?

45CC4F85-D4D3-498D-A998-79329537CFA8.jpeg

Had some serious QC issues on the 93's I got yesterday. Still thinking about sending them back. Make sure to complain about it to Nike they will at least give you a 20% off code

Reactions: ARK
Wow, that is actually really bad.
Had some serious QC issues on the 93's I got yesterday. Still thinking about sending them back. Make sure to complain about it to Nike they will at least give you a 20% off code
received my 180's today, awful quality issues. quality awful, shape awful, everything is awful on these.
thankfully ndc has plenty of these cause it seems like ordering 3 pairs is the best bet, pick the best ones and return the other 2

Guys, let me tell you a story.

I bought one from SNKRS and one from Nike app. On the SNKRS app pair, the left one has an extra lace hole (2 next to each other) and suede chunks missing out of the right shoe. The Nike app pair has issues with both left and right shoes where the midsole doesn’t line up with the outsole. Additionally the left one has a small chunk out of the solar red paint above the air bag.

So I try to order a third pair. Nope. I get errors on both Nike app and desktop. It says quantity exceeded. You can only have 1.

So I did online chat and she got a return started for me but a minute later it was camcelled by some Nike Order Acknowledgement department. So now I’m waiting on a phone call. Sigh.

Last edited:
Received my pair today. Mediocre at best. I really don’t expect much from Nike’s QC these days. I know what I’m getting into.

The right shoe is just crumpled though. Looks like Andre the Giant used them as a seat cushion.

Edit: just called and politely told them Andre made my pair. 20% off code received. Ordering some Span’s and AM1 iD’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom