Nike Air 180 OG

Can't wait for this release, even more than the Military 4s.....maybe b/c I hit on the SD for those or b/c I have a closet full of 4s. Really hoping these are as comfy as they appear to be and hit like the BB 1s and the Infrared AM90s from '20. Hope they're an easy cop.

Not mine...

Screenshot_20240503-105512~2.jpg
This pic they look great but why cant we get a clear photo

Is there felt more off-white on these than the OG? Not that I care as much on these cuz they get dirty on first wear and I actually like them dirty.

Yeah in all the pics, the contrasting white to off-white looks more significant than expected.

Maybe it's the lighting?

Really hoping these aren’t limited. One of my favs. I remember when these first came out the stores in my mall all had these super big air bubbles to help promote the shoe. Miss those times…

I am guessing these will be similar to the ‘86 AM BBs last year. The initial drop/colorway will be an instant sellout. After that the excitement will cool down and all subsequent colorways will be somewhat easier to get.

Those pics up there back to cliff toe. Hopefully just the smaller sizes. Pretty sure these are SNKRS and boutique only. Hopefully the dunk drop will give us an idea on quantity.

I am guessing these will be similar to the ‘86 AM BBs last year. The initial drop/colorway will be an instant sellout. After that the excitement will cool down and all subsequent colorways will be somewhat easier to get.
Hope these go smoother than that. Is the thought that these will only be available on SNKRS?

I’d like to think Ultramans going for well under retail already is a good sign but dunks are way oversaturated and they pooched the shape on those.

I’d like to think Ultramans going for well under retail already is a good sign but dunks are way oversaturated and they pooched the shape on those.
Where do you see them going for under retail? Just checked StockX and all the prices look to be above MSRP and that doesn’t factor in fees.

Where do you see them going for under retail? Just checked StockX and all the prices look to be above MSRP and that doesn’t factor in fees.
Retail is $135. All recent sales data listed is in the 80s and 90s. Not sure what you’re looking at.

Back
Top Bottom