Nike Air 180 OG

Not that I can find. I see Solebox will make them available at midnight the 23rd (technically the 24th), but I think Solebox is non-UK?

For everyone that has a pair already, or their pair is on the way, please please comment on sizing! Are they TTS or half a size up? I hear and read some conflicting messages. Help a brother out!! :wink:

As mentioned for ME....these fit TTS. Similar to the red BB 86's....IMO.

What 1978 said.

I have BB '86s in my TTS but ordered these a half size up. They do fit TTS but slightly on the snug side. Will report back when mine come in. I'm fully expecting either are fine.

But yall were just saying a few weeks ago that “ nobody knows what these are “ . And they’ll sit . . . When I said these will sell out lol
Nobody knows what these are

people are gonna hit multiples accidentally

If i compare my 86 BB and the 180 sizing ..... size 14 each .... better heel grip on the 180 , i find the the 180 shorter lenght my toes are right at the end with super thin socks , on the BB i have a few millimeters left a quarter of thumb , its not far off but i'm ordering size 15 for other pairs , note i can rock either 14 or 15 so i'm right in the middle

If i compare my 86 BB and the 180 sizing ..... size 14 each .... better heel grip on the 180 , i find the the 180 shorter lenght my toes are right at the end with super thin socks , on the BB i have a few millimeters left a quarter of thumb , its not far off but i'm ordering size 15 for other pairs , note i can rock either 14 or 15 so i'm right in the middle
Is the 180s insole thick? Could swap out if yes.

Insole is pretty thin , cool colors but will bottom out quickly 😂
The size margin error on those 180 will be greater since they lock your heel in place , some shoes are not good for that.

The original sneakernews article said these wont be easy to get..prob more difficult from euro sites like end,sns. Air maxes are more popular over there

Back
Top Bottom