Nike Air 180 - White/Ultramarine

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Man I need to find like two jobs for all the damn shoes Nike plans on releasing this upcoming fall/spring
word.
word x2
I'd like another pair of these, but after getting a NDS HOA pair off the bay for $17.75 shipped a few months ago I'm not into paying full price. but180s are my fav shoe so I will probably cop down the line. hopefully they do some other colorways too; like the lime womens or the orange blazes

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

These shoes are so nice but, man they attract so much dirt......
Thats why Nike keeps retroing them.lol. Great pair of summer kicks though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

These shoes are so nice but, man they attract so much dirt......
Man I hear you on that... I got one pair but im so scared to wear it cus I dont have another one to spare... does that even make any sense? Idunno it does to me...
tongue.gif

Geatest Casual Shoe of All Time.

im still set from the History of Air Release.

on my 2nd pair from then and still have 3 on ice.

i'm still amazed at how these were sitting on sales racks just a few years ago...
glad they're back though a lot of people seemed to be grabbing them, we only have a few left.

If you're in the Bay Area and still looking for these, DISTRICT still has a couple sizes left. Info's in my sig.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I refuse to purchase these anymore I get kind of mad at how filthy they can become

Mistake.

The ease with which the material can collect dirt also allows for the shoe to be put in the wash with no detrimental effects to the shoe's shape orstructure.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Has anyone put it in the wash? And do you add detergent or no?
it was obviously implied that i had.

a pic of one of my pairs that has been through the wash multiple times.

the pic is old so it's off of a Razr and thus is Razr quality but it's clear that they are still gleaming.

a little hand pre cleaning and then the cold cycle and a small amount of detergent ought to do the trick.

4lh5cnr.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ those look amazing, I might have to throw my hoa's into the wash.
Thanks. The picture makes them look better then they really are but still comes out looking nice. I can put them with my collection now and notin the beater pile.

Back
Top Bottom