Nike Air 180 - White/Ultramarine

I am going to get them. I had the leather white and orange and these are a really comfy shoe. I need a new pair of gym shoes and I am just going to get themjust as a decent workout shoe and that is it.

hi i know i'm not in the right thread but didnt know where to post and as im looking for the same colour...anyway check the sig thanks in advance
peace

Originally Posted by mikeatris

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Geatest Casual Shoe of All Time.

im still set from the History of Air Release.

on my 2nd pair from then and still have 3 on ice.
Why do people buy shoes just to have on ice? It is not like Nike nowadays hold their values. There is no way I would ever buy a shoe just to look at it. Hell would you buy a house just to live in the garage?
Well, I'm pretty sure Clutchshooter copped hella pairs to have on ice because these Ultramarine's get filthy fast.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by mikeatris

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Geatest Casual Shoe of All Time.

im still set from the History of Air Release.

on my 2nd pair from then and still have 3 on ice.
Why do people buy shoes just to have on ice? It is not like Nike nowadays hold their values. There is no way I would ever buy a shoe just to look at it. Hell would you buy a house just to live in the garage?
Well, I'm pretty sure Clutchshooter copped hella pairs to have on ice because these Ultramarine's get filthy fast.
Exactly. These things are dirt magnets to the umpteenth degree. For all the sneakers I have ever owned, this is the one that got dirtiest afterone wear.

And any multiples I have is so I CAN rock a pair in the future. You are right...why buykicks your size if you aren't going to wear them....but, I think many on here pick up duplicates so they can beat up a pair now and beat up a pair in the future.

I cannot find these anywhere in NYC. I figured spots that got the AM 1 QSs (which I still see around) would get these, but nope. No dice.

these will go on sale in your area. Last release I bought my pair for $40 after they sat on the shelf for almost a year.

Originally Posted by andypark713

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

These shoes are so nice but, man they attract so much dirt......
Man I hear you on that... I got one pair but im so scared to wear it cus I dont have another one to spare... does that even make any sense? I dunno it does to me...
tongue.gif
Makes zero sense to me. So why did you buy them if ur so scared to wear them?

I got a secret for y'all on these... toss them in the washing machine, regular cycle, with detergent and just a bit of bleach. Take the insoles out firstthough. They come out pristine white. I have the HoH pair. Only that one pair and they have been in rotation since then... I pull them out and people ask mewhen I got my new shoes! If you aren't afraid to take some common sense chances with your kicks instead of obsessing over them then you will enjoy themmore... Just MHO...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

I got a secret for y'all on these... toss them in the washing machine, regular cycle, with detergent and just a bit of bleach. Take the insoles out first though. They come out pristine white. I have the HoH pair. Only that one pair and they have been in rotation since then... I pull them out and people ask me when I got my new shoes! If you aren't afraid to take some common sense chances with your kicks instead of obsessing over them then you will enjoy them more... Just MHO...

this works with most am90,95,97.... don't forget the pillow case

i ran these joints into the ground on like the 3rd day i had em back a few years ago

180s are great, but this colourway is a bit too "clinical" imo

ps - that dude who laced up his sneakers above like a pair of paris hilton pumps needs to reconsider his ideas on things

had my pair for like 2-3 months now....Nike did a pretty good job on these.

Back
Top Bottom