NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

^looking Olympic af. Very, very nice. This looks like it could easily be a stock retail colorways.

Anyone know if there are plans to bring back more options to 270 ID. Missed the boat on AMD and I'm not really feeling the mercurial options.

Not sure if i wanna grab volts or these ones
31279547_192881771344916_172033106860048384_n.jpg
Whose IG is this from?

Having grown up as a Bruce Lee and Kung Fu fan, I think these are so awesome.
Had the same Kung Fu shoes when I was a kid too.

Having grown up as a Bruce Lee and Kung Fu fan, I think these are so awesome.
Had the same Kung Fu shoes when I was a kid too.

0871D8BB-409D-46FA-9BFF-8A90CCC9BD15.png

Isn’t that one of the finalist for the Nike on air voting? I’m a big Bruce lee fan too but that design just isn’t working for me.

When we gonna get some good FK colorways for men? My girls pair came in and they are nice..

0871D8BB-409D-46FA-9BFF-8A90CCC9BD15.png

Isn’t that one of the finalist for the Nike on air voting? I’m a big Bruce lee fan too but that design just isn’t working for me.
Indeed, it is.
Perhaps the design is a bit too simple for some, but I like the significance of them.

Sinner Sinner I understand where he's coming from with his ideas and why he chose blue...but to me, that blue kinda throws it off for a simple concept. Maybe if the rest of the midsole had some shade of blue as well? To give the impression of walking on water? I dunno..haha.

Finally get hit with a reserve but it’s the flyknit 270s. Debating if I should just grab to keep the nike luck going ?

Black white looks like it’s releasing on the 15th? Anyone want the oop?

I’m all good with my dusty cactus

Didn’t they already drop a black/white FK?? They made some really nice colors for the OG version, and the women’s FK.. what’s up with the men’s? Weak so far..

Didn’t they already drop a black/white FK?? They made some really nice colors for the OG version, and the women’s FK.. what’s up with the men’s? Weak so far..
CBC13699-91F4-47DB-B75E-7B4DAD13587D.png
Yea they did do a black/grey/white. But they’re releasing this one with more white around the toe box.

CBC13699-91F4-47DB-B75E-7B4DAD13587D.png
Yea they did do a black/grey/white. But they’re releasing this one with more white around the toe box.

That’s a clean cw, but I need something that pops went it comes to his model... the women’s igloos are sick in hand..

Anyone knows if the Clay Green or all white with Black comes in a 6.5W?

My gf’s lil sis is trying to cop a pair ASAP lol

Back
Top Bottom