NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Finally completed the set. The top 3 colors imo.
9513BC7F-0498-4E0F-94E4-62EAF8FF3416.jpeg

Walked around in my bone 270s for a week now. First impressions are the mesh stretches out and the giant air bubble makes the heel of the insole slanted. I got a size 13 and sometimes my feet slides forward half an inch when I'm walking, but that could be because of a bad walking stance.
Also, the mesh on the medial side of the shoes gets this crease near the forefoot. Sizing down could stop that crease, but I got wide toes so I almost always size up half a size to get toe room.
The shoes are incredible lookers. Got comments from both sneakerheads and regular folks. I've gotten more comments from older people on the 270s than any of my other shoes lol

Dusty cactus is coming soon, and I'm going to debate which is colorway is better.
Though, the betrue colorway might be the best one of them all.

Air max 270 might be the breaking point where I stop buying jordans (expect the concords this winter).

Finally completed the set. The top 3 colors imo.
9513BC7F-0498-4E0F-94E4-62EAF8FF3416.jpeg
I agree. They all fit the formula that I think aesthetically works best. Mesh base w contrasting underlay. Pop of color airbag. Black hyperfuse. White forefoot midsole. Pops of color/contrasting color in details (tab/mini swoosh/ tongue printing/etc)

Be True does this formula perfectly too imho.

that is trash. Let's make the shoe that is meant to celebrate LGBTQ pride the most limited.

Hypebeasts gonna buy them for the money when there are people who want them for the actual reason they were made. ****.

And a week after the 14s as well, ugh.
There are probably more that want them for the limited aspect than the actual reason they are made. Let's be real how many people in here are gay? TBH that's why I wouldn't even cop that stuff unless I was gay because to me it's like you're trying to let folks know what time it is without someone asking.

There are probably more that want them for the limited aspect than the actual reason they are made. Let's be real how many people in here are gay? TBH that's why I wouldn't even cop that stuff unless I was gay because to me it's like you're trying to let folks know what time it is without someone asking.

This is so far off lol just stop lol

^ Trump supporter :rofl:

peteweezy peteweezy the BE TRUE campaign is about: "STANDING TOGETHER AGAINST BIGOTRY AND ANY FORM OF DISCRIMINATION" not just, "letting folks know what time it is" whatever the hell that means...
tenor.gif
Yall are pretty damn dumb then if you truly don't understand the underlying meaning about "be true" and who is most likely to wear it. I know exactly what it is and what it represents but y'all types trying to hard to make me out to be some bad guy because I'm getting on y'all for being hypebeast. I'm just being real most people that wear that stuff is gay and y'all can bs with that if you want.

well it depends how comfortable u are with your sexual orientation. I'm straight but I would rock the hell out of the betrue 270's. If you're not comfortable wearing these and are afraid of what other ppl think of you, then you should pass. They're no different than any other multicolor nike release (aside from what it represents). The colorblocking works very well and the accents pop in this colorway/silhouette.

Last edited:
The worst part is I understand both sides, but neither one is doing a very good job of making their point :lol:

I'm not feeling the Be Trues, lavender isn't for me. I have the AM0 from a couple years ago though.

Back
Top Bottom