NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Thanks bro! I kind of agree with you, but you never know!
No prob. Rock those light bones. I get so many compliments wearing them, and the colorway goes hard with all sorts of fits. Honestly like the light bones more than the dusty cactus colorway, despite it being less hyped. the heel bubble is such an attention grabber

I have the air max 270 light bone and compared your pics to my 270s and it looks fine. Enjoy your shoe!

Do they even make 270 fakes? Feel like it's not valuable enough to waste time faking, but I dunno lol

Yea, unfortunately fakes have been popping up more and more of the 270s.

Kickin myself for getting in on 270s so late in the game. The Tigers, The Bone/Hot Punch are SO nice and I remember when it was relatively easy to snag, now they're $200 on eBay.

I did snag these new photo blues with the Eastbay code for $128 the other day. Like the blue to red/purple transition on outsole:

De3iiIJUEAAEeMR.jpg

of all the reserves...my nike app notifys me im like come on SW's!! air max 270....ok maybe the be trues?! nope some GR Red pair...reserved for you....i hate you nike :lol:

If you look at a colorway of anything and tell yourself no because that specific color isnt "masculine" enough. Go see a psych. Your subconscious needs to be revealed and hopefully worked on.

How do the reserves/notifications even work? is it random, because I have put the "notify me" thing on a couple things and nothing ever gets reserved or emails me or anything.

How do the reserves/notifications even work? is it random, because I have put the "notify me" thing on a couple things and nothing ever gets reserved or emails me or anything.

Notify me just means you'll get a notification on your phone (drop down, or pop up, however you set it up under notifications.)

As for early access, not sure I've gotten it yet, because I don't think I've ever had it.

They would restock the black/Blue pair after they take away employee discounts on 270's............. I'm upset :angry:

Damn I had a size 7.5 tigers in my eBay cart but was waiting to use the coupon, now I’m SOL this morning. Oh wells lol

Damn I had a size 7.5 tigers in my eBay cart but was waiting to use the coupon, now I’m SOL this morning. Oh wells lol
Dang! Just pulled the trigger on some Light Bone/Hot Punch for $183 shipped on the Bay with the discount.

Went over about 5 different sellers trying to determine if they're legit, but I know eBay has the Money Back Guarantee, so should be good.

Couldn't pull the trig on 225-250 but I can stomach 183!

Last edited:
Oh my. The Triple Black Flyknit 270s have my interest.

I'm sure this has been asked, but how do the Flyknit 270s fit compared to reg?

Always interesting to read what colorway is people's favorite. One of the things I really like about the 270 is the willingness to use traditional sneaker color blocking. I've gotten tired of seeing all the mono-tone colorways. They've done a great job with colorways on these so far. My fav is still the Dusty Cactus.

Think light bone is the best color because that hot punch pops and colorway gives infrared vibes. Dusty cactus would be the best if the heel bubble was a brighter color. Light bone is a better attention grabber

Back
Top Bottom