NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Where we're you?
You mean the Dusty Cactus color? To my surprise, yeah, but I think it's supposed to be 3/22. I think it's similar to how the KD X "City" edition released at Finish Line well before 1/24 or something.

In CA. Try giving your local Shoe Palace a call; could have it out early.
Where in CA where you? I stay in la, would really appreciate it!

Walking the dog this am...
IMG_4927.jpg
IMG_4920.jpg
IMG_4918.jpg
IMG_4926.jpg
IMG_4922.jpg

Man I can’t remember being this excited for a shoe. Bones arrive today and now I need to search for the Cactus.

Spot about an hour away has the cactus pair, but i think i'm gonna wait for ftl so i can use a reward lol

these should be plentiful tho if this spot got them

I went to Champs (Stonewood Mall in Downey, CA) yesterday to check out the shoes. I saw the Menthol and Ultramarine 270's sitting on shelves. I didn't think anything of it as I thought they didn't have a hard release date. I went back today to purchase and they were both off the shelves. Hopefully, I didn't make a mistake.

Ya'll making it hard for me to pass in here with these pics

i wanna grab the cactus and ultramarine pairs tho

I went to Champs (Stonewood Mall in Downey, CA) yesterday to check out the shoes. I saw the Menthol and Ultramarine 270's sitting on shelves. I didn't think anything of it as I thought they didn't have a hard release date. I went back today to purchase and they were both off the shelves. Hopefully, I didn't make a mistake.

I think they may have realized they're both supposed to come out on the 22nd, and took 'em off the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom