Nike Air Adjust Force Retro - AMBUSH

I get it's a collaboration so that makes things different, but the entire focus of this model was the interchangeable straps...they're not going to produce any straps beyond those that come with the shoe?!

Should have been like the social status penny release and gave us multiple straps and such.

For $210 they should considering the OG price.

They could have even bumped it to $225, and they'd probably get more sales with additional straps.

How am I just seeing this thread?

Seeing those pics on the first page hit me with all da nostalgia.

Had the blue and black straps back in the day.

Those black and purple joints are nice but not for $210.

Got to see them in person today. Imo, quality is real solid. Definitely a lower cut than the OG mids, and a couple of very subtle differences. May try for the white pair. I'm also a little surprised that Nike, Ambush, SOMEONE isn't doing more straps for these.

1660248176306.png

Ibn Jasper posted pic

Got to see them in person today. Imo, quality is real solid. Definitely a lower cut than the OG mids, and a couple of very subtle differences. May try for the white pair. I'm also a little surprised that Nike, Ambush, SOMEONE isn't doing more straps for these.

Will try for the whites (but want the black/violet cover piece for contrasts sake?).

Loved the novelty... always been partial to anything i can strap on.

get-the-strap-50cent.gif

I get it's a collaboration so that makes things different, but the entire focus of this model was the interchangeable straps...they're not going to produce any straps beyond those that come with the shoe?!
makes no sense. could have done a strap for different brands. missed opportunity.

would be fine if they at least gave us the old college + usa straps.

Any idea if these will be hard to get off Snkrs? I actually love both pairs, more so the black.
They sitting on Feature

I want the black pair but I’m debating should I take my chances on SNKRS. With their return policy, just in case I don’t like them in hand or just cop now on Feature.

They sitting on Feature

I want the black pair but I’m debating should I take my chances on SNKRS. With their return policy, just in case I don’t like them in hand or just cop now on Feature.
Thanks for this! Pick up a pair! 🙏🏼

For $210 they should considering the OG price.

They could have even bumped it to $225, and they'd probably get more sales with additional straps.
Adjusted for inflation I think they would be 230 or 240.
In a way it shows just how expensive shoes were back to then and why our parents looked at us crazy for asking for $100 shoes 😆

Back
Top Bottom