Nike Air Alpha Force

OK, wore the white/black Billies all day today. I will state this right now: TAKE ANY SIZING COMMENTS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! EVERYONE'S FEET ARE DIFFERENT!! Now that I have that out of the way, here's my thoughts after wearing each pair for a full day with similar lacing styles and socks...

I think the Billies may run just a little tiny bit smaller. Now, that could be because of the insoles, could be the difference in upper materials, I'm really not sure. I found them both to be pretty comfortable for a retro with old tech. Not sure if Nike gutted these like they've been known to do, but I didn't have any issues wearing them for a full day with lots of walking (stairs, etc). The Billie pair does seem to have a slightly softer midsole, and cushier insoles. The ankle padding feels the same on both pairs to me.

Overall, I don't think you can go wrong with either pair. Comfort wise, I'll give the slight edge to the Billies. Fit wise, I think I preferred the OG, but again, the difference is negligible. I know a big deal was made out of the Billies being synthetic, vs the OG retro being "leather." As of now it's hard to say how the synthetic on the Billies will hold up over the years, but I can say with slightly more wear, my pair shows less creasing than the OG pair. Trust me when I say, you won't be disappointed with either pair. Definitely glad to have both and I will definitely be buying more since lord only knows when we'll ever see this model again.

PXL_20230823_012424508.jpg

Wearing the BE today, unDS.

This is a nice shoe, comfort and materials are quality. Weird, but I prefer these to the initial tumbled release which I also own

Job well done Nike.

The weight difference between the two was a big deal for me, which is weird because I don't usually care about that.

I dig the grey suede, but I'm gonna need to see them on a sale that is too good to pass up or see them in person and be impressed by material quality. I've been buying too much recently.

Anyone need the GR pair in an 11.. Got the Eyelid pair coming in and think I'm just going to keep em. * under retail of course.

Anybody know when the tech grey and black joints release?
also we positive them royal blue joints aint droppin? Maaan I need those

Couple of spots have these listed as 10/1, but I'd bet that's just a placeholder date. At least it's a legit look at the shoe.
Screenshot_20230927-101435.png

Screenshot_20230927-101435.png

Hyped. This is the last cw I want and I’m out. I can only hope Nike brings the royal blue OG cw out at some point during this retro run

Back
Top Bottom