Nike Air Alpha Force

da hen da hen and the rest of ya!

Thanks dawg, just scored 🔥
I’m on vacation and missed on SNKRS. Glad these turned out pretty easy. Only problem is I don’t know if I want a 10.5 or my TTS 11. Went with the 11. But if they fit like recent IIIs, 10.5 would be better. But I didn’t want to screw with ordering two pairs and dealing with returns to these boutiques.

just went and grabbed’em.

IMG_5801.jpeg

Whoever needs a 11

8 to 11

I’ll take them

Thanks for looking out for me. If you’re looking for a specific shoe, let me know and I will return the favor.
If you come across the grey/black Mac Attack in a size 11 please let me know. I wish those were as easy as these for me.

I’m on vacation and missed on SNKRS. Glad these turned out pretty easy. Only problem is I don’t know if I want a 10.5 or my TTS 11. Went with the 11. But if they fit like recent IIIs, 10.5 would be better. But I didn’t want to screw with ordering two pairs and dealing with returns to these boutiques.
You’re welcome. I’m sure you’ll be fine with an 11.

More ankle padding. You'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom