IMG_0374.jpeg

U seen the Chicago split dunk just release they have a whole collection
F1FTsmyakAAdQ0U.jpeg.jpg
Internet_20230716_132848_4.jpeg
Internet_20230716_132848_3.jpeg
Internet_20230716_132848_2.jpeg
Internet_20230716_132848_1.jpeg
Thanks for informing me. I pay zero attention to stuff like that. Ugh 🤣
It’s one thing to release things like this, but quite another if those shoes are what they’re focusing on to the detriment of other classic retros in need of a return smh.

It’s one thing to release things like this, but quite another if those shoes are what they’re focusing on to the detriment of other classic retros in need of a return smh.
Bro, I only found out about these because I saw them at JD Sports yesterday. I had zero clue what they were as well 🤣

That's my biggest issue. From what I was told, THIS is the crap they're focusing on instead of more Agassi stuff, or more from the Force and Flight lines. Just makes no sense. And from what I can tell, most of that stuff is rotting on shelves.

That's my biggest issue. From what I was told, THIS is the crap they're focusing on instead of more Agassi stuff, or more from the Force and Flight lines. Just makes no sense. And from what I can tell, most of that stuff is rotting on shelves.
Very strange indeed. 80s /90s catalog runs deep. Glad to see these back out, but at this rate it’ll be 2043 before we see Solo Flights, Maestro 1s, Ballistic Forces, Challenge LWPs, etc….

I wonder if they’ve sold one pair of those Gamma Forces? :lol: Such a complete waste of resources.

Not gonna lie, if they had made them big enough for me, I absolutely would've bought a pair for the hell of it. When I was little, my mom kept me in Court Forces from Shoe Carnival. Those Gammas are awfully close, so I would've grabbed for nostalgia. :lol:

They retroed the Court Force lows in the early 2000s, I had a few pairs namely the Kameda Bros patent leather with gold foil and a few of the suede versions. They came and went quickly. The Gamma Forces are a very poor take on that era of shoes imo.

They retroed the Court Force lows in the early 2000s, I had a few pairs namely the Kameda Bros patent leather with gold foil and a few of the suede versions. They came and went quickly. The Gamma Forces are a very poor take on that era of shoes imo.

Oh I'm well aware of all that lol. Still wouldn't have stopped me from buying a cheap pair of Gammas to beat if they'd made a 13w-13.5w. Went through about 4 pairs of these...

Screenshot_20230716-200420.png

The Air Delta Forces were my favorites in ‘87 after running my AF2s into the ground I didn’t even know the Court Forces existed back then :lol:

The Air Delta Forces were my favorites in ‘87 after running my AF2s into the ground I didn’t even know the Court Forces existed back then :lol:

Didn't get my first "expensive" pair til the ATC2 in 89. To that point, if it wasn't $5 Chuck Taylors from Walmart (yes that was a thing), it was basically Shoe Carnival, Picway, and Marshall's. :rofl:

My bad. I was trying to repair a robot with the plant manager over my shoulder all day yesterday and couldn’t pull my phone back out. They’re all yours when they come in. I’ve eaten plenty of times off the nt threads over the years so it’s nothing to show some love

Brother, thank you so much. I really, really do appreciate it. These will be worn.

If you’re looking for a sneaker and I can help, let me know. Same deal, MSRP plus tax plus shipping, they are yours.

Didn't get my first "expensive" pair til the ATC2 in 89. To that point, if it wasn't $5 Chuck Taylors from Walmart (yes that was a thing), it was basically Shoe Carnival, Picway, and Marshall's. :rofl:
I feel ya, I only had those because they were hand me downs from my older brother who was old enough to have a job. My parents only bought me shoes from K-Mart(Trax) or “The Winner” from Sears.

Back
Top Bottom