Nike Air Alpha Force

These babies were delivered today, so so beautiful. Big shout out to lfuqua3, my man sent these for retail plus shipping. If there is a trusted and honorable list on NT, please add him to the ledger. If you need anything in your size, let me know.

Thank you again, LFG.
Beautiful, just beautiful baby

Ditto!!! This now makes me wonder which pair Lebron wore pregame in the spring...anybody have the pic?
FwxbASkXwAMEwaK.jpg

Really tough to tell but I think I see five letters/numbers on top of the FORCE logo. If so, that's the Billie version.

FwxbASkXwAMEwaK.jpg

Really tough to tell but I think I see five letters/numbers on top of the FORCE logo. If so, that's the Billie version.

Appreciate the response!!! I didnt feel like searching lol.....makes more sense he would get the more hype pair, but, youre right, its hard to tell

on a side note...I really like looking at mine from across the room too...cant tell from about 6 ft away that they got the wrinkles :rofl:

They are a special pair for him.

I believe the FSR goes to size 15, isn’t he a 16?

These could have been awesome if they just would have made the sonics green that Shawn Kemp wore.
Still want the Royal.

As a Seattleitician, if those ever release, a couple pairs is mandatory.

30117EE5-95BD-43B1-86A0-970FB8586FE2.jpeg

Been busy with work and finally had a chance to open the package.

These impress.

And they are, quite frankly…

One of the greatest retros nike has ever produced.

B52030A8-0869-4314-BD5F-E2B939A8BA7E.jpeg

D0CC543E-8B42-4D23-83D3-3AA0484A86C5.jpeg

Got my Bron inspired fit for SeaFair next weeknd.

Byah!!!

This color blocking set up is so nice. Reminds me a lot of the air Jordan XII and XIII, just use a white base and every color of the rainbow for the accent.

print easy money baby.

Along w/ the Vegan pairs (scheduled for Aug. 8th), SNKRS-JP also lists the light bone one as Aug. 15th release…
IMG_4280.jpeg

I’m so in on these baby. Gimme that smooth leather..

what was the ****ing point of putting tumbled leather on the regular version and smooth on the billie ellish version?

do they think that people see tumbled leather and automatically think "wow thats some premium **** right there!" *high fives all around*

for ****s sake just retro the shoe the way its supposed to be

what was the ****ing point of putting tumbled leather on the regular version and smooth on the billie ellish version?

do they think that people see tumbled leather and automatically think "wow thats some premium **** right there!" *high fives all around*

for ****s sake just retro the shoe the way its supposed to be

I totally agree with you but I love my pair with the tumbled. And you know I'm generally a stickler for OG everything :lol:
They look great and feel great, both in hand and on foot. But yes, the "logic" of this release confounds me all around. Having two versions like this is new ground even for Nike and its general weirdness.

have no sincere desire for the smoothies. it just looks cooked too quick after wearing. way too quick... was a bit different when I was kid actually using them to play sports.

Well, after wearing them for yet another day and loving the “Chi” pair more after every wear, I changed my original stance and bought a second pair. Who knows when we’ll ever see these again, or at least before I’m 60 🤣

Well, after wearing them for yet another day and loving the “Chi” pair more after every wear, I changed my original stance and bought a second pair. Who knows when we’ll ever see these again, or at least before I’m 60 🤣

If for some reason I cant get the smoothies, I'll definitley be grabbing a second tumbled pair...tbd lol

If for some reason I cant get the smoothies, I'll definitley be grabbing a second tumbled pair...tbd lol

I said F it and bought the second pair from Stadium Goods for a whole $9 over retail, or like $7 over after applying Rakuten LOL. I thought about just going for the BE smooth version, but I like how the tumbled pair feels, and I'm not a big fan of "vegan" leather. I don't have a lot of faith in how that stuff is going to look over time and with wear. I may end up just sticking with this Bulls colorway and not bothering with the white/gray/black pair like I was originally planning to get. But I'll probably end up caving when those drop, I dunno. The white/red pair is the pair I've pined for ever since the OGs were out and I couldn't get them as a kid.

She looks like an absolute moron

lol, it all adds up.......atleast they decided to release the tumbled version before they put her clueless *** on display with hers on on that big a stage....otherwise they may have gotten eaten up by the zombies |l

cant wait to see what happens in 4 days lol

Back
Top Bottom