Nike Air Alpha Force

lol, it all adds up.......atleast they decided to release the tumbled version before they put her clueless *** on display with hers on on that big a stage....otherwise they may have gotten eaten up by the zombies |l

cant wait to see what happens in 4 days lol

Does it really add up, though? I’m still genuinely curious about how and why Nike connected this shoe to her. Putting a shoe that’s never really been hyped on a popular young performer’s feet certainly makes sense from a marketing standpoint—but then why doesn’t Nike do it like this with loads of other semi-obscure (to the mainstream audience) retros? If it’s supposed to be a collab like the Travis Scott stuff, they’re sure doing a bad job with the messaging. The SNKRS writeup on these seems like whoever wrote it is just as confused as we are. I mean, it doesn’t even lightly explain what the story is, and the SNKRS copywriters live for that ish 🤣

I’m not even mad about it, I just honestly am interested in the supposed story. First they market the shoe as connected to Mike, then pivot to this. It’s quite an unusual strategy compared to what Nike usually does.

Let the prices spike for all I care, I got my two pairs LOL

My cousin is in Chicago for the weekend, he drove by her Nike pop up. You think these sell out on release day? 3722C69A-7B68-4AD3-81CD-C2ABD3353703.jpeg

$153.67....meh, Ill wait til tomorrow and see if I can get off snkrs and save shipping atleast....besides, I wouldnt wanna let them think I support her ridiculous involvment by actually copping of her site 🙄

I've had HORRENDOUS luck on snkrs for the past few months. Figured I'd get out in front of it lol.

Wait, is getting the Billie pair the only way to get the white and black pair?

Is there a regular version?

1691451145735.gif

I think so. From what we've seen so far, the "regular" white/black has the grey swoosh, I believe.

I've had HORRENDOUS luck on snkrs for the past few months. Figured I'd get out in front of it lol.

The way theyre sitting on her site is making me think there's no demand though (edit: well the small sizes are now drying up)...should be easy...I hope lol

ohhhh the intriuge of it all :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't hold me to it 100%. I haven't seen anything official to confirm. All I've seen is what's been floated.

I checked too and I only see the gray Swoosh too for the white\black pair that's not Billie's.

Maybe later on they'll give us the regular version but for now it's

1691452559666.gif

The way theyre sitting on her site is making me think there's no demand though (edit: well the small sizes are now drying up)...should be easy...I hope lol

ohhhh the intriuge of it all :rofl:

Every time I've tried to buy, I get "can't process payment at the moment to due technical error. Try again soon!"

Yeah the The regulars version is getting the “ tech grey “ which has the grey swoosh . Billie is getting the black and white colorway with black swoosh

Back
Top Bottom