Nike Air Alpha Force

I remember having this Nike catalog back then.

1691459445183.jpeg

And the Eilish versions don’t have the black seam line across the shoe which makes the AAF88s so unique…

Well in the catalog pic above it looks like the og white and black colorway with black swoosh doesn’t have that black seam line on it either

That’s a big reason I like the gray-Swoosh version more. Not saying I dislike the black version but it’s probably my least favorite colorway of these.

I’m kinda thinkin we will get the black swoosh non BE version with the tumbled leather. Keelogram listed the colorways being retro-ed back on page 15, with the black swooshes being one of them. So I remain positive. I just can’t bring myself to buy the BE version…

Wild. I read the last 5 pages and I feel better. I honestly thought it was some mistake or typo on SNKRS. A Billie collab makes zero sense to me. So was ignoring it.

Just googled and read this thread and I’m completely lost why this is a thing. Odd they are not one monotone color like her other releases. Sad I know that 🤣.

I’m kinda thinkin we will get the black swoosh non BE version with the tumbled leather. Keelogram listed the colorways being retro-ed back on page 15, with the black swooshes being one of them. So I remain positive. I just can’t bring myself to buy the BE version…

It looks like the BE version is the only one with the black swoosh. That colorway I listed turned out to be the BE version.

Thanks for posting this... wasn't sure if Billie's blk/white was accurate. It is and snkrs will be the cheapest and easy to return if not feeling in-hand.

I remember having this Nike catalog back then.

1691459445183.jpeg

Got em easy for both pairs. Like the red joints but got the black ones too and I can always return the black pair if I change my mind

Got em easy for both pairs. Like the red joints but got the black ones too and I can always return the black pair if I change my mind

Great to see the hype didnt sweep these away...Nike prolly wishing they woulda only made these in womens sizing now lol....I see them being had on discount very soon!!!

For those buying on Nike....check out through the Nike.com cart and use RAKUTEN 8% cash back...basically saves Tax for me lol

Is it wrong that I absolutely hold hate in my heart about the fact that Billie Elish is associated with these? Lol Like does it say more about me that I care that much or am I justified in my hate? It seriously bothers me that some person on the Nike sportswear “team” saw it fit or necessary to associate these shoes with that person. I don’t hate her (Billie) personally, I just hate the decision by Nike to do this. Makes absolutely zero sense. The girl was 13 years from being born when this shoe came out :smh:. She knows nothing about this shoe and I’m sure she doesn’t care one bit about them other than Nike shoving/forcing them on her and her fans. Haven’t even seen 1 photo of her wearing. Not like I would know though, I don’t follow BE. Idk I guess it’s Nikes endless blatant attempts to hype certain shoes for no reason that upsets me so much.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I absolutely hold hate in my heart about the fact that Billie Elish is associated with these? Lol Like does it say more about me that I care that much or am I justified in my hate? It seriously bothers me that some person on the Nike sportswear “team” saw it fit or necessary to associate these shoes with that person. I don’t hate her (Billie) personally, I just hate the decision by Nike to do this. Makes absolutely zero sense. The girl was 13 years from being born when this shoe came out :smh:. She know nothing about this shoe and I’m she she doesn’t care one bit about them. Haven’t even seen photos of her wearing. Not like I would know though, I don’t follow BE. Idk I guess it’s Nike endless blatant attempts to hype certain shoes for no reason that upsets me so much.

I feel ya...but doesnt the fact that it was a MASSIVE failure help ya lol......I mean hopefully that team is getting scolded as we speak....or better yet demoted...cuz it was a Basura decision forrrrr sure lol

Is it wrong that I absolutely hold hate in my heart about the fact that Billie Elish is associated with these? Lol Like does it say more about me that I care that much or am I justified in my hate? It seriously bothers me that some person on the Nike sportswear “team” saw it fit or necessary to associate these shoes with that person. I don’t hate her (Billie) personally, I just hate the decision by Nike to do this. Makes absolutely zero sense. The girl was 13 years from being born when this shoe came out :smh:. She knows nothing about this shoe and I’m sure she doesn’t care one bit about them other than Nike shoving/forcing them on her and her fans. Haven’t even seen 1 photo of her wearing. Not like I would know though, I don’t follow BE. Idk I guess it’s Nikes endless blatant attempts to hype certain shoes for no reason that upsets me so much.

You and I feel the exact same way and I don't dislike her either. She seems pretty cool.

But I'm mad that her name's attached to this model too.

Because if anyone ever came up to me and said "Hey man, are those the Billie Eilish's" I'd

1691509826526.gif

You and I feel the exact same way and I don't dislike her either. She seems pretty cool.

But I'm mad that her name's attached to this model too.

Because if anyone ever came up to me and said "Hey man, are those the Billie Eilish's" I'd

1691509826526.gif

good point...didnt think of that...i guess im assuming all the lil emo fans of hers would be too timid to start a convo voluntarily.....they usually just shrink up when im in room with their type lol

good point...didnt think of that...i guess im assuming all the lil emo fans of hers would be too timid to start a convo voluntarily.....they usually just shrink up when im in room with their type lol

If you've got the pair with the black Swoosh and Nike doesn't release a regular pair...

Everyone will know once they see them.

"Vegan leather huh"?

I'll wait for the carnivore edition.

1691510972890.gif

If you've got the pair with the black Swoosh and Nike doesn't release a regular pair...

Everyone will know once they see them.

"Vegan leather huh"?

I'll wait for the carnivore edition.

1691510972890.gif

Yeh I skipped the white black pair...Ill only grab those with discount....but I did grab the other...maybe Ill just get a shirt that says, something about not being in it for the eilish, or vegan, connection 🤔 lol

Maybe a pic of the shoe eating Billie!?!?! photoshoppers get at it lol

Back
Top Bottom