Nike Air Bakin Drops 8.1.07

DAMN thats wasup
Goooooooooonies​
TEAM GETWHATYOUWANTOUTOFLIFE!
I'm not smashing and I'm damn proud of it!​

They got these yesterday at my neighborhood footlocker (Bushwick) which leads me to believe that these should be as easy to pick up as the Orlando Penny 1's (which they still have plenty left in stock of).

1 pair of these plus 2 of the blue and I'm good. Now only if I could find a ds OG pair in my size (13)...
...::::THE GAME IS A FOOT::::...​

young sherlock u talkin bout the foot locker on broadway across the street from woohull hospital
brooklyn NYC sneaker head since 1990

saw these on fulton st in bk brookly by footlocker...............did not like the shoes back in the day dont like them now

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

LilJase...DaRadierFan...I see you all cop'd.

Got mine yesterday. Nice.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

as soon as i get my check im copping
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

Air Bakin + a Tim Hardaway Miami Heat Jersey = :pimp:
pimp.gif
has to have that match. If you do, post pics. :wink:
wink.gif

Copped today! Are the black/blue/grey rereleasing?
PACERS
BRONCOS

FOR SALE- SPRINT POCKET PC PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW IN BOX INCLUDING ALL ACCESSORIES AND EVEN THROWING IN A COMPLEMENTARY BLUETOOTH- $250 SHIPPED

AIM- AWBASA
EMAIL- AWBASA@TMAIL.COM

according to icandunkonyou, the black/blue joints are releasing late august but with these out, i guess they might be coming out earlier
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
<!-----<span style="color:000066;font-size:small;">O<!-----[/u]​

went searching for these shoes today... no luck............anyone know where these are in LA.. 626 area???? help would be greatly appreciated....
I'm in and i'm out...

Man, I'm kinda on the fence. These are the same kicks T-Bug wore, when he dropped 7 3-pointers and 39 pts on the Knicks, to personally KO us from the playoffs back in 1997....

But these are still copped. I can't wait to replace those yellow laces...
Sex and Violence
718/212

These will definately go on sale at certain spots in NYC..I guarantee you that..

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

Back
Top Bottom