Nike Air Bakin Drops 8.1.07

i think i will cop if there in the footlocker in my city..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

so from what i hear. ppl that already have these out in the area , they are selling well?
i wanna shake you like a new born baby :smile:

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

The shape is off on the retros. However, I still like them.

I'll wait and see what goes on with the sales over here in New York when they release. If they hit the sale racks, then I may just go ahead and buy them.

I just picked my pair up today at Tysons Foot Locker in Va....fresh i must say, gotta get another pair..

Seen the red ones in footlocker today. They look slightly diff a little weird but they will hit the sales rack and when they do, I will consider coppin then but 125 is od
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

got mine with my 30% off...they came out to b 91 and some change...it aint bad...and mine cut kinda small
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny Foams SZ 6.5 or 7
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
Nike Air Bakins (Red or Blue) Sz 6.5 or 7

Blake did you take that pic yesterday? if so what time were you at the mall? I was there yesterday and I seen those. I think ima cop Sunday since I'm off.
NC's Finest

^Yea I took it at the mall. I was there at about 11...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

these are already out
i work at footlocker
and we only recieved about six pairs
but there was no news about a release date
so we just put them out.
kinda sucks retail is 125 though.

diegoam77 -Nah, it was at Footlocker. The manager said they got about 45 pairs. They are supposed to be coming in kids' sizes too, but I never heard anything about the royal/black colorway. The other colors I heard were all black and some multicolored one (not sure what colors are in the multi-colored one but it'll probably be the colorway of some Nike pack like the safeties).

Finishline does have the Grape AF1's out a week early though

i rather get og's then pay 120+ for these
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Anybody cop yet in nyc :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
"Dominican Is in my blood to be hustling that "N" you call papi probally one my cousins"

Hopefully they dont sell out. if they do o well it aint that serious. i've always wanted a pair of the black and blue bakins

i got these today from menlo mall in nj if anyone is looking for them. also they come with yellow and black laces.

ill probably check them out tomorrow at my spot...but i doubt i would buy
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

any sneaker heads north of boston head to the portsmouth, NH footlocker for these
we are supposed to have 18+ pairs
and receiving the all black pairs as well in the future.

My friend got a pair from the PG Footlocker. I'll try to get mine this week. Hopefully they're still there.
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Back
Top Bottom