Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

@WallyHopp: What is that photo of the Red/White one from? any background info? Is that a PE that was kept? Factory Sample? PhotoShop?

@WallyHopp: What is that photo of the Red/White one from? any background info? Is that a PE that was kept? Factory Sample? PhotoShop?

That pic Wally posted is definitely a photoshop. That actually pic was an early one of the grey/freshwater CW.

That pic Wally posted is definitely a photoshop. That actually pic was an early one of the grey/freshwater CW.

I've already worn my red/gold ones like 3 times. Love this cw so much, need to cop atleast one more though so I can have one to take to candlestick this year.

I've already worn my red/gold ones like 3 times. Love this cw so much, need to cop atleast one more though so I can have one to take to candlestick this year.

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-diamond-turf-ii-49ers-top-seller-in-us-last-week.html
Deion Sanders has been retired from the NFL and MLB for years, but his Nike signature shoe line is still in the game. According to Matt Powell of SportsOneSource, the 49ers Air Diamond Turf 2 Retro was the top selling style in the United States last week.

Are you surprised? Speaking for myself, I can’t say I’m that surprised because everywhere I go around the city of Atlanta, I’m guaranteed to see someone wearing a pair with Nike Elite socks.

Here’s the top three selling styles in the US last week:

1. Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Varsity Red
2. Nike LeBron 9 Summit Lake Hornets
3. Nike Air Force 1 Low

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-diamond-turf-ii-49ers-top-seller-in-us-last-week.html
Deion Sanders has been retired from the NFL and MLB for years, but his Nike signature shoe line is still in the game. According to Matt Powell of SportsOneSource, the 49ers Air Diamond Turf 2 Retro was the top selling style in the United States last week.

Are you surprised? Speaking for myself, I can’t say I’m that surprised because everywhere I go around the city of Atlanta, I’m guaranteed to see someone wearing a pair with Nike Elite socks.

Here’s the top three selling styles in the US last week:

1. Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Varsity Red
2. Nike LeBron 9 Summit Lake Hornets
3. Nike Air Force 1 Low

Doesn't surprise me because I see people wearing them and stores are sold out around me. It is nice to see a shoe get the love that it should.

Doesn't surprise me because I see people wearing them and stores are sold out around me. It is nice to see a shoe get the love that it should.

A lot of people are rocking them here Atlanta, but at the same time plenty are still available around the city. I honestly thought they'd be sold out by now.

A lot of people are rocking them here Atlanta, but at the same time plenty are still available around the city. I honestly thought they'd be sold out by now.

^I think that has more to do with w/ the sheer volume of pairs actually produced. More than enough to go around. The way it should be. Still got my pairs on Ice probably wait til the summer to break em out.

^I think that has more to do with w/ the sheer volume of pairs actually produced. More than enough to go around. The way it should be. Still got my pairs on Ice probably wait til the summer to break em out.

I thought he came back hence the return of the goal post... now I'm just confused. Why was the goal post on these but not on the previous retros of the DT1?? The inconsistency kills me...

I thought he came back hence the return of the goal post... now I'm just confused. Why was the goal post on these but not on the previous retros of the DT1?? The inconsistency kills me...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone know if footlocker still accept those 15% off survey codes?
nerd.gif
Maybe, but it would still be better to use the $25 birthday coupon on these.

Back
Top Bottom