Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone know if footlocker still accept those 15% off survey codes?
nerd.gif
Maybe, but it would still be better to use the $25 birthday coupon on these.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I thought he came back hence the return of the goal post... now I'm just confused. Why was the goal post on these but not on the previous retros of the DT1?? The inconsistency kills me...
Thats what it is, He and nike came to an agreement to where the Diamond Turf logo would be used on this retro. On the DT1's there was no agreement (they didnt pay him to use his logo)

I thought he came back hence the return of the goal post... now I'm just confused. Why was the goal post on these but not on the previous retros of the DT1?? The inconsistency kills me...
Thats what it is, He and nike came to an agreement to where the Diamond Turf logo would be used on this retro. On the DT1's there was no agreement (they didnt pay him to use his logo)

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

can't believe these are sitting like this... just confirmed i can get mine with the employee discount... def grabbing now! reds and prolly those grey and blue ones...

did these ever release tho? these interest me more than the new ones tbh:
Those pics are of the retro Emeralds. They were a QS in 2010. I was looking for a pair for a long time before i found one at a reasonable price on Ebay. Mine are still DS. The OGs>>>>>> though w/ the flames.
Just saw that these are releasing soon in GS sz. only. I'd pass on these if they were in men sizes even on sale. They better give us the black/teal joints man I swear.

nike-air-diamond-turf-2-gs-blue-cyber.jpg
i think this color is dope,too bad its for the kiddies
frown.gif

can't believe these are sitting like this... just confirmed i can get mine with the employee discount... def grabbing now! reds and prolly those grey and blue ones...

Those pics are of the retro Emeralds. They were a QS in 2010. I was looking for a pair for a long time before i found one at a reasonable price on Ebay. Mine are still DS. The OGs>>>>>> though w/ the flames.
Just saw that these are releasing soon in GS sz. only. I'd pass on these if they were in men sizes even on sale. They better give us the black/teal joints man I swear.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

frown.gif
seriously dope but perfect for the kids exactly

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

frown.gif
seriously dope but perfect for the kids exactly

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Same thing i was thinking. Either they paid him a lump sum to use the logo or he's getting a percentage of sales. Wish they had come to their agreement on the recent DT1 retro.

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Same thing i was thinking. Either they paid him a lump sum to use the logo or he's getting a percentage of sales. Wish they had come to their agreement on the recent DT1 retro.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I should have gone a size up, I cant strap mine
frown.gif

Dont worry man, I went true to size...couldnt strap em...went .5 up...still couldnt strap em lol. I just went with the true to size and called it a day

frown.gif

Dont worry man, I went true to size...couldnt strap em...went .5 up...still couldnt strap em lol. I just went with the true to size and called it a day

Can some point me in the right direction, as to where I can find the diamond turf 1 they are all white,with a hint of red,black I think they came out like 4 times any ideas

Can some point me in the right direction, as to where I can find the diamond turf 1 they are all white,with a hint of red,black I think they came out like 4 times any ideas

just ordered my red pair off ebay, can't wait till they get here these things really bring me back

just ordered my red pair off ebay, can't wait till they get here these things really bring me back

frown.gif

i couldnt strap mine either but if u put some pressure on the straps and take em out and restrap em they start to loosen up. u gotta be firm with em tho. didnt mess up or crease the shoe or anything

frown.gif

i couldnt strap mine either but if u put some pressure on the straps and take em out and restrap em they start to loosen up. u gotta be firm with em tho. didnt mess up or crease the shoe or anything

Back
Top Bottom