Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by c4

i'm hoping these hit outlets too. My FL only got kid sizes, smh

They are with all they hype on the galaxy foams and heat coming out tthis year.you'll proably find these puppys for 17.99 at marshalls no joke.they hot but right now I need to focus on what's really hot.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by c4

They are with all they hype on the galaxy foams and heat coming out tthis year.you'll proably find these puppys for 17.99 at marshalls no joke.they hot but right now I need to focus on what's really hot.
No. The non og colors will hit outlets but if you think og colors will be at marshalls...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by c4

No. The non og colors will hit outlets but if you think og colors will be at marshalls...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm convinced Reds will sell out

Look how things are now

Muchas gracias pinches hype beasts
laugh.gif
I have recently really come to hate hypebeasts as well. 
mad.gif
It's gonna be the true fans of the shoe originally + the beasts who will now want because the original is rare and so "e-respected" + General people wanting fly shoe and not having to pay $180+ for it.

Yeah.

Sell out.

These won't last a WEEKEND in the "DMV" area.  And the abundance of sneaker stores and availability of this shoe will be the equivalent to Double Cheeseburgers at McDonald's locations in the area. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm convinced Reds will sell out

Look how things are now

Muchas gracias pinches hype beasts
laugh.gif
I have recently really come to hate hypebeasts as well. 
mad.gif
It's gonna be the true fans of the shoe originally + the beasts who will now want because the original is rare and so "e-respected" + General people wanting fly shoe and not having to pay $180+ for it.

Yeah.

Sell out.

These won't last a WEEKEND in the "DMV" area.  And the abundance of sneaker stores and availability of this shoe will be the equivalent to Double Cheeseburgers at McDonald's locations in the area. 
laugh.gif

Agreed. I think you have to know your area.

I thought the white/black/red colorway may have a chance of sitting. I got to the store around 11am on the morning they released and one of the guys at FNL said they sold through minus a few smaller sizes.

For me, I like LBJs and all the other $160+ shoes dropping. But I'm more apt to drop $100 on a timeless model and do so w/less hassle.

Agreed. I think you have to know your area.

I thought the white/black/red colorway may have a chance of sitting. I got to the store around 11am on the morning they released and one of the guys at FNL said they sold through minus a few smaller sizes.

For me, I like LBJs and all the other $160+ shoes dropping. But I'm more apt to drop $100 on a timeless model and do so w/less hassle.

Good thing these weren't a QS release. Don't have all the hype of so many other sneakers and especially don't have to deal with resellers wanting an arm, leg, and unemployment support payment.
Eastbay and FNL still have basically a FSR. Got my pair for the low
pimp.gif

Good thing these weren't a QS release. Don't have all the hype of so many other sneakers and especially don't have to deal with resellers wanting an arm, leg, and unemployment support payment.
Eastbay and FNL still have basically a FSR. Got my pair for the low
pimp.gif

these are in my area (palmdale in southern cali). Im not really a fan of em, but I must say quality on these is pretty damn good. I wish the Cement IVs had leather like these....

these are in my area (palmdale in southern cali). Im not really a fan of em, but I must say quality on these is pretty damn good. I wish the Cement IVs had leather like these....

Originally Posted by 23zone

These Deoins are clean. Maybe by sort of a miracle Speed Turf Trainers could retro as well.

I heard those are also set for a summer 12 release, but not 100% sure

Originally Posted by 23zone

These Deoins are clean. Maybe by sort of a miracle Speed Turf Trainers could retro as well.

I heard those are also set for a summer 12 release, but not 100% sure

Back
Top Bottom