Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm convinced Reds will sell out

Look how things are now

Muchas gracias pinches hype beasts
laugh.gif
I have recently really come to hate hypebeasts as well. 
mad.gif
It's gonna be the true fans of the shoe originally + the beasts who will now want because the original is rare and so "e-respected" + General people wanting fly shoe and not having to pay $180+ for it.

Yeah.

Sell out.

These won't last a WEEKEND in the "DMV" area.  And the abundance of sneaker stores and availability of this shoe will be the equivalent to Double Cheeseburgers at McDonald's locations in the area. 
laugh.gif
The niners did really well this season, so in my area (Bay Area) all the beasts hopped on the bandwagon and are now die hard niner fans since the age of 3. Also they're shoe heads now, so these will sell out. Whatever, I'll just cop again for 90.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm convinced Reds will sell out

Look how things are now

Muchas gracias pinches hype beasts
laugh.gif
I have recently really come to hate hypebeasts as well. 
mad.gif
It's gonna be the true fans of the shoe originally + the beasts who will now want because the original is rare and so "e-respected" + General people wanting fly shoe and not having to pay $180+ for it.

Yeah.

Sell out.

These won't last a WEEKEND in the "DMV" area.  And the abundance of sneaker stores and availability of this shoe will be the equivalent to Double Cheeseburgers at McDonald's locations in the area. 
laugh.gif
The niners did really well this season, so in my area (Bay Area) all the beasts hopped on the bandwagon and are now die hard niner fans since the age of 3. Also they're shoe heads now, so these will sell out. Whatever, I'll just cop again for 90.

I wasn't taking a chance waiting on these since I've been waiting on these to release. If they do hit the outlets I'll just cop a 2nd pair.
pimp.gif

I wasn't taking a chance waiting on these since I've been waiting on these to release. If they do hit the outlets I'll just cop a 2nd pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

That primetime gif
roll.gif

I'm mad at you for semi-grave digging this and we still got a couple months before these hit stores. Smh very mad. Are we there yet? Are there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

That primetime gif
roll.gif

I'm mad at you for semi-grave digging this and we still got a couple months before these hit stores. Smh very mad. Are we there yet? Are there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I wasn't taking a chance waiting on these since I've been waiting on these to release. If they do hit the outlets I'll just cop a 2nd 3rd pair.
pimp.gif
this.
got my pair this past weekend, walked into FTL Saturday afternoon in a high traffic area....copped without a problem just like how it's supposed to be 
smokin.gif

paid retail and don't regret it, these were a must have 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I wasn't taking a chance waiting on these since I've been waiting on these to release. If they do hit the outlets I'll just cop a 2nd 3rd pair.
pimp.gif
this.
got my pair this past weekend, walked into FTL Saturday afternoon in a high traffic area....copped without a problem just like how it's supposed to be 
smokin.gif

paid retail and don't regret it, these were a must have 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Outlet bound. I'm telling you folks. Air griffey,penny 2, pippen's alll eventually hit the outlet. I'm gonna patiently wait and if they don't decrease in price. Then o well there's plent of heat coming out this yr.

Maybe a possibility for you...

but in my area (seattle), you have to drive at least 30 miles east for one outlet, and another 45 miles north for another.

They aren't conveniently positioned in my area so even if they did make it out to the outlets, the trip would HAVE to
be worth it (and most times out of then, i'm usually dissapointed at the inventory there).

But i don't think these will hit outlets; people are still settling/descending from the ASG/February madness.

The FTL i copped mines from didn't even have mens out on display, i had to inquire about them.

And the way shoes (especially retroes and such) have been selling... the days of seeing heat at outlets are pretty much
numbered (or seldom). 

Would it be like this if there was no free online barter/trade/sell commerce method a la craigslist? If internet selling was
relegated to just bidding sites/ebay... shoes wouldn't be flying like this.

Back
Top Bottom