Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I'm trying to remember: are there anything on the DT2s that Nike will have to change because of Deion being with UA? The pics above and TSG link show "Diamond Turf II" on the tongue, was there any 21/24 reference on these?

I'm trying to remember: are there anything on the DT2s that Nike will have to change because of Deion being with UA? The pics above and TSG link show "Diamond Turf II" on the tongue, was there any 21/24 reference on these?

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

COPPED!

i am not trying to wait till next summer though

49ers
pimp.gif

I could never bring myself to get these or really like them. The niners used to run wild on my beloved Saints back then.

I could never bring myself to get these or really like them. The niners used to run wild on my beloved Saints back then.

can someone post all the og colorways
i just know there's gonna be an all black colorway and chlorine/silver colorway

can someone post all the og colorways
i just know there's gonna be an all black colorway and chlorine/silver colorway

Originally Posted by jcliz

This color had only his football #21 on the tongue. I expect that to change along with the diamond turf logo (goal post/baseball diamond) on the heal tab replaced with NIKE.
I believe I'm right, but if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Originally Posted by jcliz

This color had only his football #21 on the tongue. I expect that to change along with the diamond turf logo (goal post/baseball diamond) on the heal tab replaced with NIKE.
I believe I'm right, but if I'm wrong, please correct me.

These Deoins are clean. Maybe by sort of a miracle Speed Turf Trainers could retro as well.

Back
Top Bottom