Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Not to get to matchy matchy, but i just found another hat and my size is gone 
mean.gif

Champs just canceled my order. Heated. If anyone knows of a place or site that still got a 12 or 13 and could pass along that info, it be greatly appreciate it

Last edited:
I told you guys champs sucks a fat one.

I have a feeling this "back ordered" crap is crap.

They set a number to sell online (let's say 400).

They do their in store release..

After 2-3 days they check to see what's in stock still in the store and ship those out.

They might have 200 in wear house - pick up another 100 from stores, and cancel the other 100.

I hate them.

i was one of the lucky ones, but i hear you tho

It's just BS man.

How can you possibly not have live inventory!?

You're one of this biggest retailers in the nation.

It ruins chances for other people for retail thinking they have their pair secured with champs.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, champs did this to me a few months ago.I was heated

I was looking a pair of the 49er Bo's from like 2 years ago. Saw that surprisingly, they still had my size so I ordered. Bought 2 fitteds to match.

2 days later, I get that order canceled email... Told me the kicks had BEEN outta stock..

Ordered from champs when they dropped....just got a tracking number. Looks like they will be here on Weds. So much for a back order date of the 5th.

^^ I usually hate hybrid-watered down-"upgrades" of classics , but i actually like the design of those , would like to see other cw's

^^ I usually hate hybrid-watered down-"upgrades" of classics , but i actually like the design of those , would like to see other cw's
Same here, I'm a huge fan of Deion, so I'll cop a colorway that makes sense to me.

I'm hoping for ******** version or a Bears one for Prime's "baby", Devin Hester (I know he's with ATL now).

Also, I'm happy to see the goalpost/home plate logo on the tongue again, not that diamond logo.

Last edited:
Question for you DT Guys..For those who own the red OG's from 1995

How much do they go for Deadstock these days in the Market?

Back
Top Bottom