Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

I'm looking forward to more OG CWs of the '89s, in the meantime I picked up a pair of these Condors.  They have that OG look and better quality than the newer retros.  If you're into the Flight '89s these are the joints IMO.  They stopped making them in '09 I think, but they're pretty cheap and worth it if you can find 'em

flightcondor1.jpg

I'm looking forward to more OG CWs of the '89s, in the meantime I picked up a pair of these Condors.  They have that OG look and better quality than the newer retros.  If you're into the Flight '89s these are the joints IMO.  They stopped making them in '09 I think, but they're pretty cheap and worth it if you can find 'em

flightcondor1.jpg

Found the blacks for 77, I want to fire on them but i def want to find them stone grey laces first

Found the blacks for 77, I want to fire on them but i def want to find them stone grey laces first

That's a pretty good price. Where'd you find that if you don't mind me asking? I actually found my grey laces randomly one day at a local dollar store (They have better stuff than the usual ghetto 99 cent store). I was wearing my 89s, saw a shoelace rack and said "Why not?" I'm sure you can find them easily online or at any shoe store though.

That's a pretty good price. Where'd you find that if you don't mind me asking? I actually found my grey laces randomly one day at a local dollar store (They have better stuff than the usual ghetto 99 cent store). I was wearing my 89s, saw a shoelace rack and said "Why not?" I'm sure you can find them easily online or at any shoe store though.

I live in Korea so its a korean site, I think they do ship to america but It would be near 20 bucks. making it 97 bucks.

player.co.kr.

I live in Korea so its a korean site, I think they do ship to america but It would be near 20 bucks. making it 97 bucks.

player.co.kr.

Wore mine today, love them, take me right back as these were one of my grails. Black Jeans, Black Hoody cant go wrong really. Grey Laces look nice on these, however anyone game enough to get the white marker out and emblaze "Kick +$@" on the side?

Wore mine today, love them, take me right back as these were one of my grails. Black Jeans, Black Hoody cant go wrong really. Grey Laces look nice on these, however anyone game enough to get the white marker out and emblaze "Kick +$@" on the side?

Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh

Probably one of my favorite models of all time. Toebox crease is soooooooooooo bad
mad.gif
Yeah wore mine again today for casual friday and the toebox is really bad after 1 proper full days wear, still my honest opinion on these is they feel better than the Jordan IV and although the leather isnt the best, its certainly better than the Jordan IV for a fraction of the cost, will get another pair of black for sure, the purple pair look good, but Im guessing hard to cop esp. if you live O/S like me.

Back
Top Bottom