Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Yo someone tell me exactly how to make these lol.

But seriously though.

The grey looks much lighter on the computer, but there's only one grey option so it gonna look like this dark grey in the pic??

And is that outsole glow in the dark? Not a fan of glow in the dark I thought it was mint green but that's not an option

I'd go with the bottom pair, grey leather right?  Maybe throw in some black speckle on the grey part on the midsole.  I'm not a fan of all 3M shoes personally.

Something like this

Ya it's grey leather. I like the speckle, what's 3M though. I'm not hip to all NT terminology

3M is the reflective material

Yeah, go back to the previous page. Sorianotron posted pics of his all 3M pair. Basically it's a material that reflects light when light hits it making it look like its glowing, opposed to glow in the dark material that absorbs light and disapates it slowly.

3M is the name of the company that invented the reflective material.

Last edited:
^^you should have gotten a tracking number with that confirmation. Its UPS so they will arrive on that date or a few days later, never earlier because UPS sucks.

^^you should have gotten a tracking number with that confirmation. Its UPS so they will arrive on that date or a few days later, never earlier because UPS sucks.
It hasn't updated to show info. yet. I'm starting to think that the dusty cactus is going to look more blue than teal, even though it looks teal on the palette and on one of the sample shoes below the tool. Does anyone have any actual pics of some with the dusty cactus, or is that what the South Beach was a couple of pages back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom