Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Tried to find some old pics of me wearing flight 89s on the web

Only one I could find atm

362528A6-FA51-4CC5-9D9A-5BF4EA62CEFD.jpeg

This is my all-time favorite pair. The same colorway I tried to replicate with my iD. The problem was the leather and it on the iD was so bad, I couldn't justify keeping them.

There's gotta be some elusive 30 year-old photos of MJ wearing the Flight '89s, whether it's from practice, Nike promo event, summer exhibition, or random appearances. We've seen him in almost every other major signature 80's shoe from the company in one form or another. These shoes were too fly for him not to have had some pairs in his house of a closet.

I know some of the older heads around here will recognize these pics over 10+ years ago. I was always hoping we’d see these release. Even when the fusion/hybrid craze was hitting Nike never put these out, damn shame.

6E61CF9A-3F26-4C48-B92F-1C817E67FBC8.jpeg

8B1F7F24-6840-49A3-AE42-F871137BA03F.jpeg

Hoping someone at NSW is paying attention.

Felt these were weak then still feel the same way. Elephant print has nothing to do with the Flight 89 or the Jordan IV, they should worry more so about putting out a Flight 89 Hi before anything else

Felt these were weak then still feel the same way. Elephant print has nothing to do with the Flight 89 or the Jordan IV, they should worry more so about putting out a Flight 89 Hi before anything else

Couldn't agree more. When those pics first surfaced they were trash. A decade later they're still trash.

Give me any of the patent pairs for sure! Otherwise: White/Orange, White/Black, White/Green, White/Red and Black/White will be had...

It's a good sign that oneness has them already, they're moving pretty quick with them.

You and me both buddy. This is THE COLORWAY that I want if they ever return!
I remember when my best friend in 8th grade got a pair of those lows in that colorway to ball in for the spring/summer. I had recently badgered my mom into getting me the Isiah Thomas Puma low tops, which were cool and all, but as soon as I saw my boy rock up in those AF5 lows, I was so bummed. There was no way in hell my parents were buying me another pair of shoes at that point LOL. Never got them.

Waiting for them to hit NDC.

Not paying anywhere near retail for these. Especially with the subpar colorways.

Back
Top Bottom