Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Air Force Max - Cobalt, Air Solo Flight 
tongue.gif

Bought the recent retro '89 Flights, black and red. I dig em compared to what released a few years back. But this thread is like a time warp. Dynamic Flights, Solo Flights, Flight Lites, Force Max, I loved them all!! Since they brought back the Carnivores, am I the only one who wishes they brought back the Air Unlimited and the strapped Air Maestro 1's (circa Fab Five era)? It's good to come in here and find nobody bickering.

Bought the recent retro '89 Flights, black and red. I dig em compared to what released a few years back. But this thread is like a time warp. Dynamic Flights, Solo Flights, Flight Lites, Force Max, I loved them all!! Since they brought back the Carnivores, am I the only one who wishes they brought back the Air Unlimited and the strapped Air Maestro 1's (circa Fab Five era)? It's good to come in here and find nobody bickering.

Originally Posted by ar916

Those black grey color and the price seem
pimp.gif

ya man, they're one of the best black basketball shoes of all times over all brands in my opinion
the 2000 retro on (my) foot...

Originally Posted by ar916

Those black grey color and the price seem
pimp.gif

ya man, they're one of the best black basketball shoes of all times over all brands in my opinion
the 2000 retro on (my) foot...

Back
Top Bottom