Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Creases don't bother me at all. Higher quality leather (including higher quality synthetics) crease rather easily. I passed on wht/cmt IVs which are on my top 10 list because I'm not paying $50, let alone $160, for CRAP. I have much love for flight 89s. That said uptown AF1 pleather on ANY SHOE MEANS INSTANT PASS.

Creases don't bother me at all. Higher quality leather (including higher quality synthetics) crease rather easily. I passed on wht/cmt IVs which are on my top 10 list because I'm not paying $50, let alone $160, for CRAP. I have much love for flight 89s. That said uptown AF1 pleather on ANY SHOE MEANS INSTANT PASS.

I've worn the white/blue retros quite a bit now and I think they're pretty comfortable. I'm really shocked the midsole paint isn't chipping and doesn't look like it ever will. The hard leather does crease a little weird, but I'm glad I picked these up. Such a classic looking shoe, hoping to pick up the black/white/grey ones on sale at some point

I've worn the white/blue retros quite a bit now and I think they're pretty comfortable. I'm really shocked the midsole paint isn't chipping and doesn't look like it ever will. The hard leather does crease a little weird, but I'm glad I picked these up. Such a classic looking shoe, hoping to pick up the black/white/grey ones on sale at some point

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Any word on the Stealth/Action Green 89's? Really looking forward to coping.

Do you mean these?
xl306252030.jpg

http://www.finishline.com...amp;productId=prod690223

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

This!  You know I used to get stoked about Nike retroing shoes, eagerly awaiting for what they would offer up to us next. Though I still love sneakers and would probably still be spending $$$ on lots of shoes, now, I don't really care or get excited about any retro Nike puts out because I know they'll be really low quality, mere shells of the originals. Its certainly has saved me a lot of money and made me appreciate other companies that maintain the integrity and quality of their products.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

This!  You know I used to get stoked about Nike retroing shoes, eagerly awaiting for what they would offer up to us next. Though I still love sneakers and would probably still be spending $$$ on lots of shoes, now, I don't really care or get excited about any retro Nike puts out because I know they'll be really low quality, mere shells of the originals. Its certainly has saved me a lot of money and made me appreciate other companies that maintain the integrity and quality of their products.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Wanted the black/cool grey ones when I saw em. Figured I'd wait for them to go on sale a little bit.
Then I saw them in person at a shoe palace and I have to say that they look kinda crappy.
They don't look as nice on feet as I figured they would, and as they do online.
thought the quality was gonna be like these that released a few years back...
flight89_mar_sil_cts.jpg
   but leather was pure sh--  lol, so pass....

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Wanted the black/cool grey ones when I saw em. Figured I'd wait for them to go on sale a little bit.
Then I saw them in person at a shoe palace and I have to say that they look kinda crappy.
They don't look as nice on feet as I figured they would, and as they do online.
thought the quality was gonna be like these that released a few years back...
flight89_mar_sil_cts.jpg
   but leather was pure sh--  lol, so pass....

I put up a short video of the Flight '89 ST in case anyone wants to see it, for posterity.  Can't seem to find any other info so peep it if you're interested

I put up a short video of the Flight '89 ST in case anyone wants to see it, for posterity.  Can't seem to find any other info so peep it if you're interested

^
i peeped, nice man - must feel good
...in all my years online, i still have never even found a picture of the specific colorway of my true grail
(1988 nike air cross trainer low white/wine)

^
i peeped, nice man - must feel good
...in all my years online, i still have never even found a picture of the specific colorway of my true grail
(1988 nike air cross trainer low white/wine)

I didn't know they were dropping white/red also! Got damn it now I have to get those too.Edit: I was wondering if anybody else ordered those Neptune's from FNL was it for pr-order because I haven'treceived any sort of order confirmation or shipping confirmation if that's the case I'm going to cancel n justorder the those white/red n wait for the other ones.

I didn't know they were dropping white/red also! Got damn it now I have to get those too.Edit: I was wondering if anybody else ordered those Neptune's from FNL was it for pr-order because I haven'treceived any sort of order confirmation or shipping confirmation if that's the case I'm going to cancel n justorder the those white/red n wait for the other ones.

Even though the quality is sub-par on these, I've gotta get the white/red.

Anderson Hunt then Scottie made me want these!!

Edit:

119070317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom