Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

I'm with rainking rainking on this one. I've waited damn near my entire life for a shot at these. I'll gladly pay full price, then double up if they go on sale. The way 12's fly now, that's no guarantee and I'm not taking any chances on these.
I get it.

If I'm being honest I'll probably buy them by the end of the week lol. I was really hoping I could just get them at JD or FTL as these have been around at every store with the other CWs. Went to a couple malls yesterday. Nothing.

I get it.

If I'm being honest I'll probably buy them by the end of the week lol. I was really hoping I could just get them at JD or FTL as these have been around at every store with the other CWs. Went to a couple malls yesterday. Nothing.

Those black OKC ones have been a super weird release. FTL, Eastbay, etc keep putting them up and taking them down. They flew off NDC and Hibbets dried up quickly too. I could love without those, but these and the black Pippens I just don't care about saving $20 enough to chance missing out on haha.

I'm with rainking rainking on this one. I've waited damn near my entire life for a shot at these. I'll gladly pay full price, then double up if they go on sale. The way 12's fly now, that's no guarantee and I'm not taking any chances on these.

I get it.

Those black OKC ones have been a super weird release. FTL, Eastbay, etc keep putting them up and taking them down. They flew off NDC and Hibbets dried up quickly too. I could love without those, but these and the black Pippens I just don't care about saving $20 enough to chance missing out on haha.
Yeah, I’m not wasting time and waiting longer playing the discount-speculation game on shoes I’ve waited this long for that carry a full price that’s basically half of what a Jordan XI costs 🤣
And hey, I used the 6-percent cashback on Rakuten, too LOL

Yeah, I’m not wasting time and waiting longer playing the discount-speculation game on shoes I’ve waited this long for that carry a full price that’s basically half of what a Jordan XI costs 🤣
And hey, I used the 6-percent cashback on Rakuten, too LOL
I want to buy them in store more then anything lol. I know the second I buy these I'll go to JD and they'll be all over the entire store like the other CWs. All CWs flooded all over every store in my area. I'll get them the second I see them.

**** it I'll go order them now lol

I want to buy them in store more then anything lol. I know the second I buy these I'll go to JD and they'll be all over the entire store like the other CWs. All CWs flooded all over every store in my area. I'll get them the second I see them.

**** it I'll go order them now lol

Hahahaha! Honestly, might as well with the NDC return policy.

Hibbett only had those size early this morning for some reason.
Looks like Aquas were put on Hibbett at some point...all that's showing is sz 13 and 14. And this site

Pips landed. Nowhere near the train wreck of a retro I feared after what people said about the white/black pair. None of that weird toe warp ... in fact, nice toe slant on these. Leather isn't as bad as I feared, either. The actual underfoot comfort is legit, nice and soft cushion. Overall build quality could be better, there's some little glue stains and tiny dirt marks, but it's whatever.
My only issue with this pair is, the tongue on the right shoe squeaks like murder from rubbing on the inside of the shoe. Left shoe doesn't have the issue, so I ordered another pair. Hopefully the right shoe on that one is better and I can send this one back. I'll enjoy just looking at these for a few days till my new pair arrives. :nthat:
IMG_3583.jpg

Last edited:
Mines should be here tomorrow!
Lemme know if you have tongue-squeaking issues, too LOL. It's weird that only my right shoe does it, the left is pretty much silent. Gives me hope my replacement pair will be all good and just something about the way this pair was assembled is a bit off and causing it. If my new pair does it, I'll just assume it's something we have to live with on these. Might go away after break-in, too. Just figured it was easier to order another pair and be sure.

TTS for my Pippen but i made the mistake to buy in a footlocker a half size down for the Knicks CW. I was sure it was roomy with a TTS. Now i have the pinkie toe.
But i also have the pinkie toe in the Pippen. Maybe my pinkie toe has now horns.
I still have rocked the Knicks maybe 20 hours or more, and the cushionning is not so good. I think the air sole unit are not legit. I think i will deconstruct the Knicks CW to see those air sole unit.
I didn't buy the 11 Cool Grey but i bought 2 flights..... I don't understand MH.

TTS for my Pippen but i made the mistake to buy in a footlocker a half size down for the Knicks CW. I was sure it was roomy with a TTS. Now i have the pinkie toe.
But i also have the pinkie toe in the Pippen. Maybe my pinkie toe has now horns.
I still have rocked the Knicks maybe 20 hours or more, and the cushionning is not so good. I think the air sole unit are not legit. I think i will deconstruct the Knicks CW to see those air sole unit.
I didn't buy the 11 Cool Grey but i bought 2 flights..... I don't understand MH.
This is truly a piece of friendly advice: Maybe you should stop buying sneakers and find a new hobby. You're always measuring micrometers and weight and talking about air sole conspiracies. It seems like you only ever encounter trouble and dissatisfaction with your shoes, especially retros. If you don't like them, sell them or send them back. Though I'd be happy for you to deconstruct your Flight Lites and post photos just for fun LOL

So a few scattered sizes of Pips popped up on Hibbett last night including mine. So I figured why not at least I'll get the points. They canceled it like 3 minutes later. Sent me a 25% off promo for my troubles or whatever. I go and look this morning and they now have a FSR which I just now used the promo on.

Me being weird about ordering these from NDC worked out for me I guess lol.

Back
Top Bottom