Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

are these really comfortable? thats what i been seeing in youtube videos but its hard to believe when the leather quality is bad.

nothing more uncomfortable than plastic leather that dont bend right

well except for them jordan 1 retros from early 2000's

are these really comfortable? thats what i been seeing in youtube videos but its hard to believe when the leather quality is bad.

nothing more uncomfortable than plastic leather that dont bend right

well except for them jordan 1 retros from early 2000's

Yeah, they actually are man. At least the white/black pair was. Haven't worn my others yet.

I had a similar bend on my white/black pair. A re-lace and some wear cleared it right up.
Almost every pair I've seen has it. I'm always in the sneaker shops so i've looked at countless pairs. The bend is ok, I can work that back into shape. I'm not ok with half the shoe being crushed as some are lol. My white/blk pair was mangled from front to back on both shoes so I returned them.

Overall they are as good a pair as i've really seen so I'm happy. It's just a release they didn't really care about. We already knew this and it shows in the final product. At the end of the day we just gotta wear them or move along lol. For me, there's certain CWs of these that I just have to have.

Last edited:
Almost every pair I've seen has it. I'm always in the sneaker shops so i've looked at countless pairs. The bend is ok, I can work that back into shape. I'm not ok with half the shoe being crushed as some are lol. My white/blk pair was mangled from front to back on both shoes so I returned them.

Overall they are as good a pair as i've really seen so I'm happy. It's just a release they didn't really care about. We already knew this and it shows in the final product. At the end of the day we just gotta wear them or move along lol. For me, there's certain CWs of these that I just have to have.

Oh I'm the same way with these. When my Black/Neo Teals get here, I'll share my story with those. rainking rainking already knows. :lol:

They’ve arrived! I’m very happy. Have been hoping Nike would retro these for such a long time​
****, I'm impatently waiting on these to appear on Nike.com, to see if they'll have any 12.5's. The F'N wait is KILLING ME!!! I already grabbed the Pippen's in a 12.5, and I'm glad I did! They went SUPER fast!!! Does anyone even know If they'll drop on Nike.com?

****, I'm impatently waiting on these to appear on Nike.com, to see if they'll have any 12.5's. The F'N wait is KILLING ME!!! I already grabbed the Pippen's in a 12.5, and I'm glad I did! They went SUPER fast!!! Does anyone even know If they'll drop on Nike.com?
I would assume they will...honestly there's no telling when that will be though.

yea the black white are classics

not wasting my time on olympics.

how you gonna leave that silver panel off? nike some ****ing clowns

thats like leaving the silver panels off the olympic 7

Last edited:
yea the black white are classics

not wasting my time on olympics.

how you gonna leave that silver panel off? nike some ****ing clowns

thats like leaving the silver panels off the olympic 7

If I had to guess? Whoever did these went by random pics on the internet where you can't see the silver all that well instead of consulting anyone who knew lol. Super lazy, but a lot of the current pics I've seen of OG pairs, the silver either flaked off, or just isn't visible in the pics. They've already tweaked them once, so I guess it's not totally out of the question that it still might show up on the retail pairs.

Not to speak for jshortt jshortt but he’s been in this for 30 years, has connections, and his buddy owns a store. His info is rock solid :wink:

jason-segel.gif

How long did you have the info these were retroing before the news actually broke? :lol:

Also, just throwing this out there, I haven't seen pics of the Playoffs yet, so I can't say with 100% certainty they're coming. Just what I was told.

jason-segel.gif

How long did you have the info these were retroing before the news actually broke? :lol:

Also, just throwing this out there, I haven't seen pics of the Playoffs yet, so I can't say with 100% certainty they're coming. Just what I was told.
Yeah I had to keep stopping myself from starting a thread about it. Figured it was your info to share when the time was right :lol:

Aaaaye..... just saw the red and white Pippens at JD Sports..... I'm good, the ankle collar killed it, and the red on the shoe is just a couple shades off.... I'm good. I hope other colorways happen differently.

Aaaaye..... just saw the red and white Pippens at JD Sports..... I'm good, the ankle collar killed it, and the red on the shoe is just a couple shades off.... I'm good. I hope other colorways happen differently.
What about the ankle collar?

Back
Top Bottom