Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

I busted out the "Playoff" pair for Thanksgiving.

PXL_20221124_211756714.jpg

No pics, but got my Kemp pair in today from Nike. Looks like they may have finally gotten the weird warping issues worked out. This white pair was basically perfect.
**** man I forgot Kemp wore those. I feel like I already have like 10 pairs of these in various CWs floating around the house.

Might as well get another lol

jshortt jshortt 72and10 72and10 sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98 Forsy231 Forsy231 M marztharealist O OGponson 05fordgt 05fordgt

Is this a Woolworth company reunion thread?

I worked at Champs from 1992 - 1997 part time. Then once I graduated college I continued to work part time (weekends) for many more years to 2005-2006. Some weeks I would work a day or so. Had to keep that discount!

I remember the Rain-N-Stain as it was called back then and having to sell multiples. We had a small shallow Rubbermaid storage container with a brown paper towel piece that was soaked in the spray and floating in the water. If it wasn’t Rain-N-Stain it was selling an extra pair of laces or socks.

The angled up mirrors on the shoe deck, having to put out a left shoe on the wall, lacing up a shoe and putting it on a customer’s foot. I met some great friends during that time some of which are still friends to this day. It will always be the good ole days for me.

I remember the black pants and coach like looking horizontal stripe shirt then we transitioned to the khakis and muted color polo shirts and finally to navy shorts and shirt.

Ah memories.

jshortt jshortt 72and10 72and10 sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98 Forsy231 Forsy231 M marztharealist O OGponson 05fordgt 05fordgt

Is this a Woolworth company reunion thread?

I worked at Champs from 1992 - 1997 part time. Then once I graduated college I continued to work part time (weekends) for many more years to 2005-2006. Some weeks I would work a day or so. Had to keep that discount!

I remember the Rain-N-Stain as it was called back then and having to sell multiples. We had a small shallow Rubbermaid storage container with a brown paper towel piece that was soaked in the spray and floating in the water. If it wasn’t Rain-N-Stain it was selling an extra pair of laces or socks.

The angled up mirrors on the shoe deck, having to put out a left shoe on the wall, lacing up a shoe and putting it on a customer’s foot. I met some great friends during that time some of which are still friends to this day. It will always be the good ole days for me.

I remember the black pants and coach like looking horizontal stripe shirt then we transitioned to the khakis and muted color polo shirts and finally to navy shorts and shirt.

Ah memories.
Nah I satarted when footaction was under footstar and. was working dur8ng the buyout. When footlocker bought it things kinda got lame

Any of you cats wanna post pics of the kemps? I’m debatin em, haven’t seen em in the wild yet, so seein if you cats will post with opinions🤔🔥🤔

Any of you cats wanna post pics of the kemps? I’m debatin em, haven’t seen em in the wild yet, so seein if you cats will post with opinions🤔🔥🤔
You know, I haven’t seen any real world pics of those, either..

Back
Top Bottom