Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by NycPosite

spoke to a connect (hoh manager sometimes hit or miss but been on point lately) and was told that there are suppose to be a hoh exclusive

If they are, I'll be a HoH DC/BMore like

Oh boy just what we need a HOH exclusive in the DMV. if this is true them employees are about to come up.

YUP
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MrDozo

after their initial release, I'll probably be able to get these cheaper deadstock, than a pair of used cactus. I'll settle for these.
yeah i just checked how much cactus foamposites are going for...
eek.gif

pimp.gif
glad i got em.

Just curious, how much are cactus foamposites going for?
DS pairs are floating around just under da 300 dollar mark...flight club obviously wants more for em though.

I dont think these will be a HOH exclusive, since when people get QS shoes that don't work for Nike early?

I may be wrong, but all signs DON'T point that way

spoke to a connect (hoh manager sometimes hit or miss but been on point lately) and was told that there are suppose to be a hoh exclusive

hoh exclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along with niketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll release EVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops
laugh.gif

sneakgeekz aged pretty damn fast
eek.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hoh exclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along with niketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll release EVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops
laugh.gif

sneakgeekz aged pretty damn fast
eek.gif
i thought i was the only one that noticed that
nerd.gif

Only because I will be getting them half off, wishing Nike would quit it with the foam ones already.. They are going to kill that wow factor
30t6p3b.gif

These shall be interesting.
Im gunna copp. But these are basically the reverese Electric Greens.
Is it possible that the Red Metallics might come out. Seeing as how the Cough Drops would just be a reverse to those too.

Rumors are that they are not making anymore foamposite one colorways after these and the pines but I think its just hype

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Rumors are that they are not making anymore foamposite one colorways after these and the pines but I think its just hype

more money in my pocket

If this rumor is true  I will be extremely upset because not only do I love Foam Ones (although Nike has Over-done it to some degree) but I also need a better colorway than this to be the last colorway of the year, It's like Jordan Droppin the 11's every year as their last retro release of the Year, THEY KNOW HOW TO GO OUT WITH A BANG! I need the same for the Foam Ones

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

This Was Said When We Seen The 1st Pictures Of The Pines & Teals Months Ago...
indifferent.gif

Nike Needs To Stopp After These Unless Theyre Planning On Bringin Out The Metallic Reds... Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom