Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Rumors are that they are not making anymore foamposite one colorways after these and the pines but I think its just hype

This Was Said When We Seen The 1st Pictures Of The Pines & Teals Months Ago...
indifferent.gif

Nike Needs To Stopp After These Unless Theyre Planning On Bringin Out The Metallic Reds... Smh.

The pine colorway is only coming out on Foam Pros, those One's were apparently look see samples.

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

If this rumor is true  I will be extremely upset because not only do I love Foam Ones (although Nike has Over-done it to some degree) but I also need a better colorway than this to be the last colorway of the year, It's like Jordan Droppin the 11's every year as their last retro release of the Year, THEY KNOW HOW TO GO OUT WITH A BANG! I need the same for the Foam Ones
white penny PE and im good...

i wonder how these would look with white instead of black, and the green remains. So many black based foams. I want some more white for the summer. Cant rock my pearls all summer long.

As I stated previously, the way the "Cactus" should have been initially.

COPPED.

Thanks to Nike for recovering on these, and the black/reds with the right sole...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

these are sick i seen sneakgeekz with these on yesterday.
yo eff him and his old *** he need to get a job and raise a family!  lookin like a damn fool at sneaker conventions with fruity pebbles colored sneakers!

These do look tight though, but I probably will not be buying.  Time will tell though...

Originally Posted by crup a holic

yo eff him and his old *** he need to get a job and raise a family!  lookin like a damn fool at sneaker conventions with fruity pebbles colored sneakers!

These do look tight though, but I probably will not be buying.  Time will tell though...

What makes you think that he doesn't have a job and doesn't have a family?

You're just looking like a salty fool right now.

new pics look so good... these are nothing like the cactus samples. these are hot though, cant wait to add these

sneek geekz is a good dude, people are just arent happy with there lives so they hate on others, sad way to live

wow!!! ok
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you seem salty,  get off the mans sack.

laugh.gif
Damn, tell em why you mad son.

laugh.gif
well damn

Unnecessary disrespect
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom