Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOo much hate in this thread. Keep walking if you don't like it and keep paying $150+ for re-re-re-retros

easy pas, these joints arent even that dope. Its like people are going crazy for every foamposite that pops up. Please STOP THE HYPE

I like em, scooped today
397192565.jpg

397192569.jpg

Originally Posted by KSTAR

I ended up getting these but I love them more after I got em

It's gonna be considered one of those "fly under the radar" type of releases.

Will eventually be a sought after release. Perhaps not now... but in due time.

Love these.

"ALL RIGHT YOU SIP CUPS!"

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by KSTAR

I ended up getting these but I love them more after I got em

It's gonna be considered one of those "fly under the radar" type of releases.

Will eventually be a sought after release. Perhaps not now... but in due time.

Love these.

"ALL RIGHT YOU SIP CUPS!"

I agree. I think I'm going to be making this my first pair of foams!

i hope these dont release later in the year like the cough drops

if that happens alot of people will be kicking them self

and if they do then i was happy i got a pair when i did

I wanted to get a 2nd pair but my local HOH shipped all remaining stock of these down to Miami. Damn....

I wear an 11 in Kobe IV, what size should I get if I'm going to be using them for ball? The only size I can get is an 11, would I be able to get away with wearing that? I'm going to be using them for ball so I heard they should be a little snug because of the molding material. Thanks!

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I wear an 11 in Kobe IV, what size should I get if I'm going to be using them for ball? The only size I can get is an 11, would I be able to get away with wearing that? I'm going to be using them for ball so I heard they should be a little snug because of the molding material. Thanks!
11 if you have normal feet. 11.5 if you have wide feet

Too bad I cant find anything to rock wit the Pros so no cop for me but, I def would have rather copped these. Might do some flim flam leading up to hmmn.

my local hoh is sold out im now trying to find a pair if anyone knows a place where they are let me know.

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Originally Posted by mints

I hope this sit like the Cough Drops just so I can snag a pair on discount.

I will be waiting
Add me to the list. Hopefully these release again like the cough drops so that I can eventually get them for under 80 bucks 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Originally Posted by mints

I hope this sit like the Cough Drops just so I can snag a pair on discount.

I will be waiting
Add me to the list. Hopefully these release again like the cough drops so that I can eventually get them for under 80 bucks 
pimp.gif
I've been holding off on paying resell price for a size 9.5 (I am using them for a soleswap) cuz my store is turning into a HOH soon and I hope we get these in for the day we open 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom