Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got me a pair off eBay for $250. I'll say that's good since there are no HOH are in my state. Still need some retro's for my collection though

Y'all crack me up saying you can't find nothing to match with these. Champs and FL has had at least 2 shirts to match and Polo.com has a shirt and hoody that go with them. I don't thbink you are lookin hard enuff.

Originally Posted by issa3032

How much are these going for and where at? I've never seen 'em. Are they hitting outlets?

these are not going to outlets anytime soon or hitting outlets at all 
they will sellout over time at hoh 
roll.gif

Anyone know if these and the electric green on the "highlighter" Air Max Penny HoHs exclusives are the same shade?

tried stock locating in the system and the place I got the order from them and they ended up not having them, anybody know where a size 11-12 have been sitting?much appreciated

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Y'all crack me up saying you can't find nothing to match with these. Champs and FL has had at least 2 shirts to match and Polo.com has a shirt and hoody that go with them. I don't thbink you are lookin hard enuff.

laugh.gif
 @ people having a hard time "matching" %%@ is this middle school? same dudes that hold a hat and a shirt next to each other and see if the shades of the color are the same

Still waiting to laugh @ all those who said "I'll just wait and cop when they become a GR like the cough drops".

I hope they never come back out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Still waiting to laugh @ all those who said "I'll just wait and cop when they become a GR like the cough drops".

I hope they never come back out.
pimp.gif
i hope the same 
laugh.gif

Missed out on these. Was outta town that week and my size was gone by the next weekend smh. Anybody know where to find these or if HOH can locate any stores that still have that size and ship them? I refuse to go to Queens and pay $320 for these. Or any sites more reasonable?

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

laugh.gif
 @ people having a hard time "matching" %%@ is this middle school? same dudes that hold a hat and a shirt next to each other and see if the shades of the color are the same
honestly i just have my mom pick out my outfit and match it for me
embarassed.gif
 shes pretty good at matching BLACK and green
@ kicksaremylife  the HOH by me still has a bunch just lurking in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom