Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by xilegacy

i was kind of thinking the same
but i want to get my money back as quick as possible 

it dont matter if i get market value for them 

i just want to get what i paid back and a little extra

thats why i think selling to a shop is the best way to go  

on here i gotta bump for a price drop 

and at flightclub i gotta wait for a check and the person with that size foot has to see them on line or walk into the store

if i sell them quick to a store i'll almost double my money at the price i quoted the shop and what i paid

to tell you the truth i rather give a store a better price then try and sell it high here and slowly lower my price 

at least with the shops i already have a relationship on here 95% of the time buyers are a one shot deal 
sick.gif
That pretty much answers what you should do.

Here is the thing with niketalkers. I did this experiment and results are just
roll.gif
. If I list a pair of Aqua 8's for 150 I will have people offer me 130, but if I list it for 200 those same people will offer 175. They are never satisfied with a good deal. I just don't respond to stupid people anymore.

so so true 
Not to pyramid quote  
But my favorite is I'll have a pair for sale and I will say NO TRADES, so I get the PM saying "Hey, I know you said no trades but....." 
indifferent.gif

I can't count the times I've had a pair, accepted the offer and poof!  Never heard from again

But yeah dude you should easily get in the high $200's for that size.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by xilegacy

That pretty much answers what you should do.

Here is the thing with niketalkers. I did this experiment and results are just
roll.gif
. If I list a pair of Aqua 8's for 150 I will have people offer me 130, but if I list it for 200 those same people will offer 175. They are never satisfied with a good deal. I just don't respond to stupid people anymore.

so so true 
Not to pyramid quote  
But my favorite is I'll have a pair for sale and I will say NO TRADES, so I get the PM saying "Hey, I know you said no trades but....." 
indifferent.gif

I can't count the times I've had a pair, accepted the offer and poof!  Never heard from again

But yeah dude you should easily get in the high $200's for that size.
Word...or even $300
nerd.gif

Can't justify paying over $225 for these. Especially when the Pewters take dookie dongs all over 'em.

Still a nice colorway nonetheless.
pimp.gif

Passed on the cactus foams, the electric green pros where just too much neon for me but these r right up my alley... Cant wait for these to hit the shelves....

is there a release date on these yet ?
not that I know of.  I called Nike and they had release schedule up through June and this wasn't listed

not feeling these. with the amount of electric pros i see on the street, ima say these will fly too. nike won't get me with this tho.
30t6p3b.gif

You sell on NT you get what you get.

It's a car dealership here.  Nothing to write an essay about.

lol.

Quick to criticize same "crowd" you entertain fully when you need/want to sell.

#bammasifyouaskme

CONFIRMED by KATC.... RD is 5/19 HOH ONLY (for now)

"My sources have confirmed that the Black/Ice Green Nike Foamposite One will release on 5/19. As of now I am hearing that the Black/Ice Green Nike Foamposite One will be a House of Hoops exclusive. This part may or may not change but, as of now, 5/19 HOH only. If I hear anything else, it will be posted."

http://www.kixandthecity....-release-date-confirmed/

I guess the post i made back in March will hold truth:

"hoh exclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along with niketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll release EVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops"

^
[Apollo] "DING!  DING" [/Intro of Rocky III]

ANY NTer fall for this (Bev. Hill Cop) "banana in the tailpipe" bull should not even be allowed to post on this site anymore.

laugh.gif

That's all I'm a say.

[Bra'man from "Martin] "Catch y'all on payday!"

I mean the outlets...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You sell on NT you get what you get.

It's a car dealership here.  Nothing to write an essay about.

lol.

Quick to criticize same "crowd" you entertain fully when you need/want to sell.

#bammasifyouaskme
damn right 
i know this place is full of "high rollers" 
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
EOH

people will line up to shell out $225 (confirmed retail?) + tax...and then when they drop in the fall round nov./dec. like black/reds (i hate that cough drop name
30t6p3b.gif
) did, people will be mad they go on sale
laugh.gif

will cop these for $100 or less like black/reds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn right 
laugh.gif
You've been hustlin' this shoe thing for YEARS.

Unless you were just straight in a boring moment, I don't even know why you posted to get opinions. 
laugh.gif

You know what to do. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

damn right 
laugh.gif
You've been hustlin' this shoe thing for YEARS.

Unless you were just straight in a boring moment, I don't even know why you posted to get opinions. 
laugh.gif

You know what to do. 
laugh.gif
once again your right 
i dont know how alot of these cheap people are going to buy shoes in 2012 when there is be a across the boards price increase with nike next year 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CONFIRMED by KATC.... RD is 5/19 HOH ONLY (for now)

"My sources have confirmed that the Black/Ice Green Nike Foamposite One will release on 5/19. As of now I am hearing that the Black/Ice Green Nike Foamposite One will be a House of Hoops exclusive. This part may or may not change but, as of now, 5/19 HOH only. If I hear anything else, it will be posted."

http://www.kixandthecity....-release-date-confirmed/

I guess the post i made back in March will hold truth:

"hoh exclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along with niketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll release EVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops"

UGH.

I was really excited for these at first, but the more I see them, the more they are looking like the Penny 1/2 cents.  If they really are $225 then it's definitely a pass.

6e7354913ae9a8e178e82bb56b0d0c1613c4f12.jpg

Just heard these are dropping on 5/19/11 at HOUSE OF HOOPS Only...limited to about 3,000 pairs. (same as cough drops)

the initial august date, I'm guessing is the redrop date

as far as the $225 price tag, I'm guessing they are going to retail for $200 instead, hopefully.

Pz Yall.  

EDIT: DID NOT SEE "UPandCOMING32" post this info already...proceed

Honestly, I think the Spark 1/2 Cents are a doper look.. I'm just not feeling this colorway, seems really boring and uninspired to me. Factor in the soft China-made Foam, and I don't think I'll be getting near these things.. Cactus solid bottoms all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom