Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NycPosite

Heard next month from a few HOH employees

I called Nike and they didn't have any release date yet so maybe they are a HOH exclusive?

KicksOvaEverything wrote:
kopNkicks wrote:

This dude doing the review is straight ignorant. It needs some serious editing.....just saying. Being funny is one thing and being ignorant is another.

straight ignorant.
Imo ignorance and jealousy are 2 different things.

^^ Nimhet: You called HOH, but didn't ask for a price? 

Update: I just spoke with a rep and gave him the sku number (314996-030). He said he doesn't have a release date. Its not showing up in his may nor june releases. So you might be right as far as HOH exclusive maybe
ohwell.gif
. Name of the CW is Black/neon lime green in their systems. I also asked about the PRICE and the rep told me they are showing up at $200 retail. He also said not to quote him b/c that could change at any moment b4 the release. Peace!

I'm sorry but anybody buying these for 225 at retail is a fool lol Nike turning everyone into hypebeast this is sad. The Foamposite as a shoe is dead.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I'm sorry but anybody buying these for 225 at retail is a fool lol Nike turning everyone into hypebeast this is sad. The Foamposite as a shoe is dead  new foamposites suck
Fixed

I'm sorry but anybody buying these for 225 at retail is a fool lol Nike turning everyone into hypebeast this is sad. The Foamposite as a shoe is dead.

This... That $225 Price Tag Is Gonna Fail (My Opinion/Prediction). These Will Sit...          

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

kopNkicks wrote:

This dude doing the review is straight ignorant. It needs some serious editing.....just saying. Being funny is one thing and being ignorant is another.

straight ignorant.

Update: I just spoke with a rep and gave him the sku number (314996-030). He said he doesn't have a release date. Its not showing up in his may nor june releases. So you might be right as far as HOH exclusive maybe
ohwell.gif
. Name of the CW is Black/neon lime green in their systems. I also asked about the PRICE and the rep told me they are showing up at $200 retail. He also said not to quote him b/c that could change at any moment b4 the release. Peace!

Lol...Are you suggesting I'm jealous of an overpriced, B grade early release?? Or......Are you suggesting I'm jealous of a clown with a poor excuse for a video blog??If so...you are sadly mistaken. LOL

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

So I guess the name for these will be the " Lime Foam Ones" or "Limes" vs "Cough Drops"
How about just black/electric green? 
smile.gif

nicknames are too played out, shout out to nike SB heads

$225? hmmm...quality is getting worse and prices are going up. with almost a 10% tax in california, nike can keep their garbage.

I think they would have looked better if they had an all black tongue. Not really feeling the line down the middle.

Passing on these.

I think these would've looked better without the $225 price hike. Add the nyc sales tax and thats a retail price of $244. I'm not doing that.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im really thinking that these are coming out at the top of May. Here are some pics from eBay...

That dude bought them from Marqueesole and is flipping them on eBay
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

This... That $225 Price Tag Is Gonna Fail (My Opinion/Prediction). These Will Sit...          

these will sit regardless of the price tag (depends on your residence), we still have Pewters and Elecs. 

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

straight ignorant.

ohwell.gif

Lol...Are you suggesting I'm jealous of an overpriced, B grade early release?? Or......Are you suggesting I'm jealous of a clown with a poor excuse for a video blog?? If so...you are sadly mistaken. LOL

I think both and also dumb as @!$!

1. WTH @ video blog?
2. Overpriced? ehh, I guess you can say so being I paid $266.50 shipped for them.
3. I choose to be myself and have fun with my kick vid previews, over 1500 subscribers seem to like them also, I'm not a fan of the straight forward, rubbing the shoe, pointing at this and being all technical with it, cause myself and my people from my hood dont care much for that nonsense , if you're into ppl who like to OVERPAY for B GRADE EARLY RELEASES OPEN THE BOX FROM MARQUEE SOLE WITH A KNIFE AND SNIFFING THE SHOE as way to help viewers decide if they wanna cop a shoe or not, you know who you can peep for that.
4. You could always shut up with your whining mouth and watch my vids on mute.
5. I aint on this site much at all, but one of my fans said you was being a whiny prick so I just felt I should address your cream cheese soft chin having @zz in my usual "ignorant" manner
6. U mad?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I think these would've looked better without the $225 price hike. Add the nyc sales tax and thats a retail price of $244. I'm not doing that.
in all honesty my distrib said prices would be going up on all Nike products, on top of that the price of cotton has risen which may be the reason why

he told me foams would be going up to $225 with the next few releases so thats why I said that...

just think, the foamposite one has always been 200, so if the total air max foamposite was 160 when first dropping and now they are going to be $225...why wouldnt they make the foam one $225 also?

I really hope it isn't 225, because I'm a huge fan of the foamposite so 225 would kill my pockets.

so if im wrong by saying they are 225 in the future, accept my apology in advance for giving out wrong info.

NYC is would still buy foamposites even if they were 250...we just eat em up over here point blank.

Originally Posted by Deftronic

ohwell.gif

Lol...Are you suggesting I'm jealous of an overpriced, B grade early release?? Or......Are you suggesting I'm jealous of a clown with a poor excuse for a video blog?? If so...you are sadly mistaken. LOL

1. WTH @ video blog?
2. Overpriced? ehh, I guess you can say so being I paid $266.50 shipped for them.
3. I choose to be myself and have fun with my kick vid previews, over 1500 subscribers seem to like them also, I'm not a fan of the straight forward, rubbing the shoe, pointing at this and being all technical with it, cause myself and my people from my hood dont care much for that nonsense , if you're into ppl who like to OVERPAY for B GRADE EARLY RELEASES OPEN THE BOX FROM MARQUEE SOLE WITH A KNIFE AND SNIFFING THE SHOE as way to help viewers decide if they wanna cop a shoe or not, you know who you can peep for that.
5. I aint on this site much at all, but one of my fans said you was being a whiny prick so I just felt I should address your cream cheese soft chin having @zz in my usual "ignorant" manner
6. U mad?

I don't care what you think or how many views you have...You're still a clown in the eyes of most!People are laughing at you not with you! It's nice to see you come out of your circus tent though. Good luck with your videos.....

i like these but at that price i really wont mind holding out for a better price.. i gotta put my foot down in some way

Originally Posted by Deftronic

1. WTH @ video blog?
6. U mad?

I don't care what you think or how many views you have...You're still a clown in the eyes of most! People are laughing at you not with you! It's nice to see you come out of your circus tent though. Good luck with your videos.....

here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom