Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Good look Young Hova. I really want a pair of those. I had wanted the black ones but your pics are helping to convince me that the blue ones are awesome too.Glad you are actually using them for their intended purpose!

young hova speaks truth

The North Face Hyvent Pants + Foamdomes =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a blue/black pair on their way. Fedex says the package is on the truck for delivery. Thanks for those in the Outlet report for the info. Got them (and apair of Flight Lites) from the South Chocago outlet for $100. I'll post some pics when I get them.

Originally Posted by c3tucker

I have a blue/black pair on their way. Fedex says the package is on the truck for delivery. Thanks for those in the Outlet report for the info. Got them (and a pair of Flight Lites) from the South Chocago outlet for $100. I'll post some pics when I get them.
These are at outlets?

people's keep breaking this thread back to life..have i said how much i love these boots

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by c3tucker

I have a blue/black pair on their way. Fedex says the package is on the truck for delivery. Thanks for those in the Outlet report for the info. Got them (and a pair of Flight Lites) from the South Chocago outlet for $100. I'll post some pics when I get them.
These are at outlets?
Here's a clip from the email I got from Nike when I contacted them about finding a pair:

While I was unable to locate the all black Foamposite Boots, I was able to find a size 11 at four of our Nike Factory Stores for $99.99 (plus tax andshipping). You can place an order for them over the phone by calling one of the stores listed below. When you call be sure to give them the style number andcolor code (333791-502).

South Chicago Factory Store 773-846-5460
Boise Factory Store 208-855-4796
Gurnee Factory Store 847-855-0857
Seattle Factory Store 360-654-3120

Sorry for the double post, but here they are. I am so glad I got these. They look even better in person and wicked comfortable.

I just had to wear them out today.

sorry for being late on these, but hopefully i'm not too late . . .

i'm a musician and have always worn all black foamposites while performing (i have the 2000 retro). anyway, i think these boots might be a better look forme, so i'd like to pick up an all black pair. can i still find them for retail and if so, where?

thanks in advance for the help.

Cheapest I've seen the blk pair in nyc is 190...hope they hit the outlet soon so my dude can get his pair for work...top flight security ftl

lafayquinn wrote:

Nice pix Curt, now you need to look for little ones for the kids (if there is such a thing).

Yeah, that would be cool. I never say any kids sizes though. :smile:

Peteweezy wrote:

C2Tucker what size you wear cause yours don't look that bad with curling up in the front.
Mine are size 11. They do curl up some but not too bad. I like them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom