Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

Will these make it to NDC clearance like the others?
By then it'll be scattered sizes, I see more people liking this colorway than most of the others the last couple months.  Personally I'm appreciating a death in foam hype even though it'll come back in ridiculous forms when the yeezy and supreme foams drop.

Last edited:
paid retail for my pair and yes, these are dope. also to clear things up, when ppl are saying these "feel" different they're referring to the texture and it is different. i noticed this immediately when i 1st took em out the box.

No i have the grey and blue foams and they came in the red box
I guess it's easy to misunderstand my response. You're right and the second box from the top are my Grey and Royals, just so we're clear and so we're even more clear, the fighter jets are in the brown box. 

Last edited:
paid retail for my pair and yes, these are dope. also to clear things up, when ppl are saying these "feel" different they're referring to the texture and it is different. i noticed this immediately when i 1st took em out the box.
Right!!! The texture of the material is def different. Initially I thought it felt like the Grey and Royals but it's even different from that. It feels sort of like a windbreaker jacket. 

I don't see how anyone honestly likes the thermals (bloody tampons) or the weathermans.
I understand your opinion. I say the same thing about the Jordan 10's. The weathermans are a much better print than the thermals. Having the gear to match your shoes is critical. Neither of those kicks/prints are everyday kicks! 

Saw these everywhere in SF today. Didn't even bother to pick them up and take a look. The cw is ok but nothing special to me. The price tag wouldn't have bothered me if the sole would have been icey or smoke like the stealths.

A smokey sole definitely would have looked sick with that bit of silver camo.

Hopefully these will sit like the rest of recent releases. I won't pay for $250 for these, maybe $200. IMO these look good though, or maybe Im just happy that these aren't anything like what they have been giving us the last few months i.e. Safaris, Asteroids, Thermals etc..

copped.. dope CW. only paid $215 in which that provoked my purchase. couldn't of did the $300

Volt sole is one of the reasons why I like this shoe
Same man. Foams are my favorite sneaker but I do get a little irritated when i wear them a lot and they yellow...so out of everything I have I keep coming mostly back to the crimsons because they have no icy sole.

So i'm assuming this shoe is going to be a big "go to" for me as well.

^^^ Looks better with the black laces, be ever better if there's some black laces with the 3m in them. Seen these in person, I'm a fan of neon translucent soles. Definitely gotta pick these up later this week. 

I caved in and got a pair yesterday, yes they do feel different i guess thats the "Preminium", feel since they came in a regular shoe box and not a flip box and cost 250.. I also notice they had a strong glue smell to them like a pair of new jordans.. I never notice that smell in other foams.. They were selling really brisk in my area i was really surprised.

Thought it was just me with the strong glue odor! Good 2 know, like em even more than I thought I would too

Dudes are sleeping on these....I'm glad they are b/c no line just like the good olé days. They look dope with black laces.... Does anyone know where I can score black laces with 3m for these? Any help would be appreciated

Dudes are sleeping on these....I'm glad they are b/c no line just like the good olé days. They look dope with black laces.... Does anyone know where I can score black laces with 3m for these? Any help would be appreciated
Mostly cause of the price solid cw but the price was asking too much

I went to a footlocker that had both shoes of a pair on display outside the store lol, the mall,was almost empty too

Nobody is sleeping on these. Most people just can't get down with the price and rightfully so. I think these are dope but there is noway I give Nike 270+ for these.

Nobody is sleeping on these. Most people just can't get down with the price and rightfully so. I think these are dope but there is noway I give Nike 270+ for these.
This and the fact that resellers can't profit.

Back
Top Bottom