Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

these pretty much sold out in bmore, but would we expect any different? like many have said this is the best c/w in a VERY long time, while still being unique and different from anything else we've gotten thus far. this is the 1st foam i've purchased at the 250 retail price point.

these pretty much sold out in bmore, but would we expect any different? like many have said this is the best c/w in a VERY long time, while still being unique and different from anything else we've gotten thus far. this is the 1st foam i've purchased at the 250 retail price point.

saw these at Arundel mills on Saturday... they can still be had in our area :smile:

i was almost going to get a pair of these today off CraigsList for $210.00 and the spiderman's at the same price

but i stopped myself
i got all the other recent foams at a discount and even lower but i could not pull the trigger at these prices even less then $60.00 off retail on each pair

plus my money for the rest of the month would be screwed up

hopefully nike.com puts these in clearance or some other legit website has the shoes or a nike outlets for under $200.00 where you can do phone orders

Last edited:
I can appreciate the lockout. Foams are over 50% more expensive than J's (at the $160 pricepoint). Not a lot of dudes can afford to drop that kind of bread on sneakers. It keeps the resellers at bay and reduces the hypebeasts however; the hypebeast still kill the game on certain foams, most recently the Doernbecher and Oregons. I didn't care for the Oregons but damn if I didn't want a pair of Doernbechers. 

I can appreciate the lockout. Foams are over 50% more expensive than J's (at the $160 pricepoint). Not a lot of dudes can afford to drop that kind of bread on sneakers. It keeps the resellers at bay and reduces the hypebeasts however; the hypebeast still kill the game on certain foams, most recently the Doernbecher and Oregons. I didn't care for the Oregons but damn if I didn't want a pair of Doernbechers. 

price isn't whats deterring resellers or people from buying as a whole. its the fact that the shoe isn't hyped anymore. nike has done a good job of killing the hype for the shoe, thus slowing the demand.

price isn't whats deterring resellers or people from buying as a whole. its the fact that the shoe isn't hyped anymore. nike has done a good job of killing the hype for the shoe, thus slowing the demand.

i think if a new coloway comes out that people want and there are a few in the next coming months

people will go back and cop foams and there will be first day sellout's once again
but until that time a foam head like myself just cant buy this colorway just for the sake of having it

unless i can get it at a great price to justified buying it

i think if a new coloway comes out that people want and there are a few in the next coming months

people will go back and cop foams and there will be first day sellout's once again
but until that time a foam head like myself just cant buy this colorway just for the sake of having it

unless i can get it at a great price to justified buying it

I agree but my statement was about today not tomorrow. im sure we are all aware that the yeezy foams + rising stars will bring a lot of interest back into the shoe.

I love it when dudes compare Jordans to foams even though their in 2 different stratosphere's. Last time I checked Jordans fall apart immediately, foams last a lifetime. Foams aren't for the average consumer. Coming up in my day (Jamaica queens, ny) these were called the dope dealers for a reason.

Gotta give it a week or two and you'll definitely be able to find them cheaper than retail. Villa and Dtlr locations don't waste much time discounting foams in my area.

Anybody that thinks foam hype is dead will see otherwise when the yeezy and supreme colorways drop. If nike really wanted to kill it, all they would have to do is throw them on ID.

Gotta give it a week or two and you'll definitely be able to find them cheaper than retail. Villa and Dtlr locations don't waste much time discounting foams in my area.

Anybody that thinks foam hype is dead will see otherwise when the yeezy and supreme colorways drop. If nike really wanted to kill it, all they would have to do is throw them on ID.

at the moment, it is dead. I speak of today not tomorrow. I am very aware that things may change once the yeezy foam sets it off... them supremes wont be the ones that bring the masses back tho.... they are horrid.

I love it when dudes compare Jordans to foams even though their in 2 different stratosphere's. Last time I checked Jordans fall apart immediately, foams last a lifetime. Foams aren't for the average consumer. Coming up in my day (Jamaica queens, ny) these were called the dope dealers for a reason.
If foams were $160 they would all sell out, regardless of how many people feel like they can't swing with most of last years colorways. If you don't think price point has anything to do with why mediocre colorways sit, you're sadly mistaken. It's evident in this post alone that many people said they would cop em if they weren't 2 and a half. 

I think for this cw yes, but they also produced em in good numbers, but if shooting stars or solar red are released in lesser quantities than its back to hype express 101 cause there is already a decent demand for both, not to mention just that minus a few CW's a lot of recent pairs have been desperate attempts at new designs & them trying to expand ideas. I agree with you. I just think its a trend that won't last long unfortunately for us.

I think for this cw yes, but they also produced em in good numbers, but if shooting stars or solar red are released in lesser quantities than its back to hype express 101 cause there is already a decent demand for both, not to mention just that minus a few CW's a lot of recent pairs have been desperate attempts at new designs & them trying to expand ideas. I agree with you. I just think its a trend that won't last long unfortunately for us.

If you've been around foams long enough then u know that they still sold out even with the larger quantities when they hype was real. Foam101

If you've been around foams long enough then u know that they still sold out even with the larger quantities when they hype was real. Foam101

Can't say that I have tbh, first pair I bought were coppers and that was on release day. I practically camped for them, can't say it was easy none prior to those have I bought so I don't have history beyond that point, and the ones I've successfully gotten were easy to obtain, that's all I was saying, but I base that on they weren't fan fav's either (electrolime one, teal pro's, gem green)

1st pair of foams were the "coppers".. Lol.... Nuff said

Yeah bruh I was honest I didn't try to make it seem like I've had some deep knowledgable history of copping foams, didn't much care for any prior to coppers if that's ok with you?, I've also failed at gettin pairs after that cause of hype and refuse to pay some of those resell prices

1st pair of foams were the "coppers".. Lol.... Nuff said

Yeah bruh I was honest I didn't try to make it seem like I've had some deep knowledgable history of copping foams, didn't much care for any prior to coppers if that's ok with you?, I've also failed at gettin pairs after that cause of hype and refuse to pay some of those resell prices

See... U experienced my point. Coppers and 2010 eggplants were easy to get than most foams post galaxy foam release. A lot of the shoes you probably struck out on were made in good quantity ie stealth foams. Pre hype, u may have gotten them on sale ie anthracites

See... U experienced my point. Coppers and 2010 eggplants were easy to get than most foams post galaxy foam release. A lot of the shoes you probably struck out on were made in good quantity ie stealth foams. Pre hype, u may have gotten them on sale ie anthracites
True story.

I went to a footlocker that had both shoes of a pair on display outside the store lol, the mall,was almost empty too
I'm a child homie? I'm actually 30. Do you know me? I didn't think so. You must have me confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom