Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

I'm sorry foamposites are a little dead. thanks to all those fruity "bad trip" tacky color ways... in comparison to those spiderman, weatherman and thermos these aren't so bad afterall but the market is dead nonetheless 

Blk laces.... Whooo. 
nthat.gif

If anyone in NYC needs these for less than retail pm me. I have a local store that has them.

Will they get any better than the soleheaven price?
They prolly will but will get snatched up quick, alot of ppl prolly think/thought soleheaven throws VAT. 202 shipped for me is like getting em 190 + tax with free shipping.Then again these are in a couple low-key footlockers so they might get caught on clearance

With smaller sizes u might catch better deals since the bigger sizes most of the times dry up once those deals are up

Just copped an 11.5 off sole heaven. I was only willing to pay $250 shipped for em, so for about $229 shipped, I'm happy.

Man they look so nice with the black laces, and they were a nice foam to begin with. Really hope these sit for a little bit and go on sale, that retail price hurts

I ordered from Soleheaven yesterday. According to their site, I should have them by the end of the week, correct?

I'll probably lace swap my page too. Ordered yesterday. I hope they get here by Thursday, but I think it'll be Friday for delivery.

Back
Top Bottom