Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

Just a update on my wrong size Foams, I know this wont stop yall from coppin deals from them and gettin highly limited shoes (if they got em) there but straight up. It cost me $45 (that they didn't reimburse me for) to ship them Foams back to them just for them to tell I breached their conditions by writing on the top lid "To: & From:" and not answering me back. I basically paid retail and got no shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a update on my wrong size Foams, I know this wont stop yall from coppin deals from them and gettin highly limited shoes (if they got em) there but straight up. It cost me $45 (that they didn't reimburse me for) to ship them Foams back to them just for them to tell I breached their conditions by writing on the top lid "To: & From:" and not answering me back. I basically paid retail and got no shoe.

While your situation stinks, never write on the product you are returning. Put a slip of paper in the box or something.

While your situation stinks, never write on the product you are returning. Put a slip of paper in the box or something.
Truthfully the lady at the post office did it, but thats up for them not to communicate back with me. Is that not stealing?  I didnt know the terms and conditions but they told me they're gonna deem it "unsalable" (yea, sure), so wouldn't they send me back my damaged goods?

It's a shady store and thats a fact

Last edited by a moderator:

Truthfully the lady at the post office did it, but thats up for them not to communicate back with me. Is that not stealing?  I didnt know the terms and conditions but they told me they're gonna deem it "unsalable" (yea, sure), so wouldn't they send me back my damaged goods?
It's a shady store and thats a fact

1. if you cant express yourself without the profanity then you wont be posting on here much longer. I know you saw I edited your first post and you are intentionally spelling the word wrong on purpose.
2. file a chargeback with your credit card company. I agree its foul what they did and they need to refund you your money.

they are a sponsor on here so feel free to air them out in here: http://niketalk.com/t/550106/welcome-jm-sneakers-to-niketalk/0_20
as well as hit up methodical management about the site sponsor's shady dealings. maybe that still stimulate conversation.

1. if you cant express yourself without the profanity then you wont be posting on here much longer. I know you saw I edited your first post and you are intentionally spelling the word wrong on purpose.
2. file a chargeback with your credit card company. I agree its foul what they did and they need to refund you your money.

they are a sponsor on here so feel free to air them out in here: http://niketalk.com/t/550106/welcome-jm-sneakers-to-niketalk/0_20
as well as hit up methodical management about the site sponsor's shady dealings. maybe that still stimulate conversation.
My bad brah, You rite, I didn't see it. matter fact I didnt even realize you were an admin, I did realize them gawdamn  Blitz Blues you got that I wish were a 10.5.

It's actually SoleHeaven that screwed me and seeing as this is my first time blowing $200 and taking a risk this ticked me off to the max

alexody alexody - all is good sir. you should still call your credit card company, or paypal, and explain the situation so that you can get your money back. they cant keep the product and your money.

Got these for a friend in size 14 sent them back to eastbay they looked terrible in person
i like them yeezys
laugh.gif

How do foams fit, never got around to getting a pair because i really don't like to many colorways, but i bought some stealths today for 170 worn 1x but a 1/2 size small so would just like to know

How do foams fit, never got around to getting a pair because i really don't like to many colorways, but i bought some stealths today for 170 worn 1x but a 1/2 size small so would just like to know

In my opinion true to size, but some like to go half up because they take some time to break in. Either way, sounds like you got a steal on the stealths.

In my opinion true to size, but some like to go half up because they take some time to break in. Either way, sounds like you got a steal on the stealths.
yeah got my ds plats for 130 from him also and about to pick up some worn 1x all star kobe 9s for 230

Any spots still have this in a size 11? If anybody still looks at this thread :smile: Thanks for any help in advance under retail preferably :wink:

Back
Top Bottom