Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Nike isnt goona do $#!+ but sit back and laugh.....as they always do

30t6p3b.gif

So what's nike going to do with the "leftover" pairs that were supposed to go on nike this weekend?

I wouldn't be surprised if they quickstrike us midweek middle of the day.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike isnt goona do $#!+ but sit back and laugh.....as they always do

30t6p3b.gif

Its a sad sad thing but VERY true, aslong as there gettin there share of the portion what do they care. Its the world we live in today
mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

It was all good just a week ago, Nigahs feel theyselves and than watch the FOAMS droppp, Nigahs gonna kill others.. Whatcha gonna do NIKE?

Someone beat you to the rap already

I cant beleive NDC is not putting these online. They don't care about the sneaker community or their well being. This is ridiculous that you have to camp for days/weeks for a shoe because Nike is too dumb and ignorant to put them on their website. Nike will lose a lot of their true fan base because of these weak moves.. GOOD JOB NIKE!

ppage2.jpg

i cant believe all of this hoopla over foams..FOAMS. just a few short years ago before the re introduction of foams to the masses these shoes were just another "hood classic" from years gone by...my how times have changed. I do find it very ironic the release date is very close to the day  all hell broke loose in 2005
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So last night in fulton brooklyn NY, me and my boy decided to go to the gym around 2am, we come out and pass by jimmy jazz in fulton and to our surprise theirs not a lot of people here, we counted about 25 heads, and heard like 5 more came this morning.

kdswgy.jpg

Damn they get my respect if they are out there camping like that. It must be mad cold out there and all they have are blankets and some just their jackets
eek.gif
These dudes deserve to get them unlike some of these chumps laying their chairs down and go home call it a night.

A shoe is only worth a week of your life if you're broke and have nothing going for you. A week of my life is worth significantly more than $500. And while I can't justify paying that for a pair of foams, I'd buy them for that much before I slept in a camping chair on the sidewalk of a dirty street in NYC. Those are the pathetic people in this whole mess. $200 to buy a pair of shoes, but no job to be fired from for missing a week straight. Parasites, in more ways than one. Just have to step back and look at the greed and consumerism that takes precidence over being a responsible member of society and ask yourself which side you'd rather belong to. It's a pretty easy choice for me.

Originally Posted by finessesupreme86

ppage2.jpg

i cant believe all of this hoopla over foams..FOAMS. just a few short years ago before the re introduction of foams to the masses these shoes were just another "hood classic" from years gone by...my how times have changed. I do find it very ironic the release date is very close to the day  all hell broke loose in 2005
eek.gif

Nothing ironic about it - it's tax return season

Originally Posted by BCBP

ppage2.jpg

eek.gif

The tax argument makes no sense to me either. These are bums who don't have legitimate jobs, and we're to believe they're getting tax returns rather than owing thr gov? You make next to nothing over the course of a year and you're not going to get a return, you'll owe or break even at best. But it's a stretch to think these unemployed losers are also killing it on all their earnings from 2011.

Just there at Jimmy Jazz in Fulton Mall on Monday and those dudes were not there
laugh.gif
..this shoe is not even worth it anymore..if I get it at 220+tax great..if not..i will move onto the next shoe..no biggie..

Originally Posted by trappedintime

ppage2.jpg

eek.gif

The tax argument makes no sense to me either. These are bums who don't have legitimate jobs, and we're to believe they're getting tax returns rather than owing thr gov? You make next to nothing over the course of a year and you're not going to get a return, you'll owe or break even at best. But it's a stretch to think these unemployed losers are also killing it on all their earnings from 2011.
40% of this country doesn't pay anything in taxes - and they get money back from the gov't.  You know how many people go to get their tax returns early, even though those tax processors take a large percentage of the return, just because the person can't wait a couple of months to get their return from the gov't?  

Originally Posted by trappedintime

40% of this country doesn't pay anything in taxes - and they get money back from the gov't.  You know how many people go to get their tax returns early, even though those tax processors take a large percentage of the return, just because the person can't wait a couple of months to get their return from the gov't?  

40%, the ones with professional full-time jobs who make a living. You won't convince me for a minute that unemployed bums killed it last year and got hundreds to thousands back from tax returns. That's BS. I will concede that you have a number of hustlers who are in line just to resell quickly, and are hoping their last $250 gets them back $700 from eBay next week. But that's what it has come down to: bums and hustlers who are pretty much the lowest common denominator. I don't need to be associated with either group by camping out or buying their inflated resale sneakers.

the weather has been nice by nyc standards since the camp outs started, temps in the 30s at night and 40s-50s during the day. Woulda loved to see how many of them would brave 10 degree temps for kicks.

ppage2.jpg

eek.gif

So where's all the "fun" and "great sense of community" in this riot for the campers at
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyanks

the weather has been nice by nyc standards since the camp outs started, temps in the 30s at night and 40s-50s during the day. Woulda loved to see how many of them would brave 10 degree temps for kicks.
welcome to Minnesnowta. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So last night in fulton brooklyn NY, me and my boy decided to go to the gym around 2am, we come out and pass by jimmy jazz in fulton and to our surprise theirs not a lot of people here, we counted about 25 heads, and heard like 5 more came this morning.

kdswgy.jpg

That's crazy. Dudes are DEDICATED.
That's crazy. Dudes are HOMELESS.

Just an update for my AZ people trying to pick these up. Just called HOH at Fashion Square and they said they have way more people in line than they have sneakers and that theyre going to be clearing out the line soon(suppose wristbands?). Crazy because I called yesterday and there was ZERO, thats right 0 people in line. 

ppage2.jpg

eek.gif

Riot?
laugh.gif
Looks like 50 ppl outside waiting for the store to open and the police is there to chaperone. Only person hurt was probably from getting a paper cut from the receipt.
laugh.gif

Nike some punks all around.

I just called the 800 number to *legitimately* locate a hoodie I saw over the weekend (forgot which outlet) and they live person service is closed for today.

Guess that hoodie can wait until... Er... Next week.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Just an update for my AZ people trying to pick these up. Just called HOH at Fashion Square and they said they have way more people in line than they have sneakers and that theyre going to be clearing out the line soon(suppose wristbands?). Crazy because I called yesterday and there was ZERO, thats right 0 people in line. 
Thanks for the heads up.  I was wondering what was happening over there.

talkin about gettin screwed....serramonte hoh daly city screwed everyone in the bay area....1st tellin ppl no wristband til wed 6am but they gave out numbers on sunday to exchange for wristbands...then when today came at 6am security tell ppl each person they can get the entire package (all 4 galaxy shoes)if you got a wristband..hundreds of ppl but basically only TOP 15-20 PPL gettin em since u can get all 4 galaxy's!!!!!

SCREW N BOYCOTT SERRAMONTE MALL IN DALY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SHOP THERE AGAIN....

Back
Top Bottom