Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Originally Posted by cubanref

Kudos and good luck to those of you still out there, but you have to remember that you are sacrificing a lot for a shoe that probably cost nike less the $30 to make. You can always buy shoes and make money but lost time is lost...no way you're getting that back.  
Tough to imagine what someone's life is like if they can give up a week or more of their life for a $800 come up
eek.gif
eek.gif

By the way $8 an hour for 8 hours 5 days a week will yield the same results as waiting in line if u factor in the time spent on line. DO THE MATH if u worked 16 hours a day at McDonalds instead of standing in line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The camping crowd isn't smart enough or is in denial about what productive hours are worth, even if it's a crap job. Also, if you have no job or are too lazy to go out and get one, camping out in a lawn chair all week is probably an enjoyable use of your time. For many of us it would be hell. If I'm gonna camp it isn't going to be on some urban or suburban concrete, that's for sure!
same here, ive agreed with everything youve said so far trapped.  to bad it can never be explained to some types: why should they learn to fish if there is always someone there to hand them one...back to the shoes though, im also glad they pulled them from online.  and to anyone who thinks these are better or more special then any other foam well then ive got some VERY limited air that just came out of my a** for sale, hit me up...

Just wait until the hype dies down in a few months.  Resell prices will have stabilized to around 700 by then I'm sure lol.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I think it's silly that these people go home and shower and what not. That isn't a camp out. The real people to get first dibs should be the ones who hold out the longest. If you leave, you should lose your spot imo.

THIS RIGHT HERE.Resellers run the lines and they take shifts. I hope something happens so stores put a stop to this nonsense. If I were a manager of a store, I'd let these people camp and then on release day I wud start at the end of the line and teach those fools a lesson who thought they were first...and they wud be last.

Logged in just to post this up.....
I blacked out stuff so i dont get banned

q212Il.jpg

I dont want to live on this planet anymore......

EDIT:

NVM posted already.....still dont wanna live on this planet
sick.gif

A shoe is only worth a week of your life if you're broke and have nothing going for you. A week of my life is worth significantly more than $500. And while I can't justify paying that for a pair of foams, I'd buy them for that much before I slept in a camping chair on the sidewalk of a dirty street in NYC. Those are the pathetic people in this whole mess. $200 to buy a pair of shoes, but no job to be fired from for missing a week straight. Parasites, in more ways than one. Just have to step back and look at the greed and consumerism that takes precidence over being a responsible member of society and ask yourself which side you'd rather belong to. It's a pretty easy choice for me.

Man, I really respect your post. There are still some logical and smart people in the world. I agree with u 100%.

He drives the car to work every day but will trade it to get a pair of foams. Sounds like he's headed to the unemployment line very soon for some sneakers!

Can't believe people are so hyped for these shoes. IMO they're ugly as hell. 80% of the people coping wont even wear them, they just want to try to resell.

Some people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's not so easy for everyone to just get a job you know. It's not that they're bums, it's not that they don't want to work. The opportunities are just not there for them. This release is an opportunity for these people to make some money, so why wouldn't they take advantage of it? I would never judge a man without first walking a mile in his shoes.

I just called to see if he was serious and he is really serious..i asked why he was selling the car and he stated "I have three cars and i figured i could trade this one for the shoes and plus i am getting married later on this year so i want to wear my foams on that day" i wish i would of recorded the convo..he sounded like a pretty cool dude.

He also said that he would of got some space jams but he stated "they are three years old and i have the OG's and they are yellowed"

He drives the car to work every day but will trade it to get a pair of foams. Sounds like he's headed to the unemployment line very soon for some sneakers!

But boy will he be breaking necks in the unemployment office lol

This release is gonna make people go 10x harder for the yeezys would't be surprised if people started camping 2 weeks in advance for those

Originally Posted by sideshow20

I just called to see if he was serious and he is really serious..i asked why he was selling the car and he stated "I have three cars and i figured i could trade this one for the shoes and plus i am getting married later on this year so i want to wear my foams on that day" i wish i would of recorded the convo..he sounded like a pretty cool dude.

He also said that he would of got some space jams but he stated "they are three years old and i have the OG's and they are yellowed"

I would take the shoes over that particular car too. LOLOL!

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Some people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's not so easy for everyone to just get a job you know. It's not that they're bums, it's not that they don't want to work. The opportunities are just not there for them. This release is an opportunity for these people to make some money, so why wouldn't they take advantage of it? I would never judge someone without first walking a mile in their shoes.

I've been unemployed before, actually for the better part of last year I was, with a bachelors and masters. So I know it can be tough. And I won't blame someone for trying to make a buck, but let's get real: if you spend a week on a sidewalk, that's another week you weren't looking for a job. Meanwhile, you dropped $200 on some sneakers to gouge some honest people with jobs, who would have just bought them at retail if they didn't have to battle these same guys to camp for 5-7 days. These campers who are unemployed trying to make a buck are only setting themselves back in the process. How many week long campouts are you going to do? When does it end? Get a real job. They're out there still, you just have to be persistent rather than sleeping on a sidewalk to make a week's keep while keeping products out of the hands of responsible, hard working people with disposable income to spend on these. I'll admit though, for some people it sounds a whole lot better to sleep on the sidewalk for a week than go put some tiring hours of real work in for that same pay.

Only 2 spots got these in Boston HOH Cambridge handed out 12 wristbands last night, and Bodega will be holding a raffle Friday

badaznboy22 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
talkin about gettin screwed....serramonte hoh daly city screwed everyone in the bay area....1st tellin ppl no wristband til wed 6am but they gave out numbers on sunday to exchange for wristbands...then when today came at 6am security tell ppl each person they can get the entire package (all 4 galaxy shoes)if you got a wristband..hundreds of ppl but basically only TOP 15-20 PPL gettin em since u can get all 4 galaxy's!!!!!

SCREW N BOYCOTT SERRAMONTE MALL IN DALY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SHOP THERE AGAIN....

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

This release is gonna make people go 10x harder for the yeezys would't be surprised if people started camping 2 weeks in advance for those

Forget it, I'm out. It's online or nothing...oh wait, it's nothing cuz I'm sure Nike will bone us again.

Back
Top Bottom