Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is this a movie being filmed and we're not knowing it? It's got every genre for the past few weeks. It's gonna be EPIC!

Chubby Rain 2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at Chubby Rain 2

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Gentry and Nike just sitting back and high fiving all the idiots going crazy over these.

The biggest high fives may be from the police presence they likely don't even have to pay for. YOU HAVE CREATED THIS HYPE YOURSELF, and are leeching off police over time hours, in a true time of need away from other priorities, all to line your pockets... Bravo..

It's not like some concert where they know in advance something could happen. I doubt the police force has a shoe guy looking for potential "big releases". So when it springs up like this, it's just a disaster.
----------------

Then you got dudes wanting to crash releases on purpose. They know they won't get a pair. So why not shut this thing down for everywhere, in hopes they release later and at that point, maybe they have a chance... Ruthless moves out there.

Originally Posted by DEpast

all this for some shoes that cost what $15 a pair to produce?

Think logically folks. They're %!$%+%% shoes.

i dont think it will cost 15 to produce.

Originally Posted by Fordycal

Hopefully things go smoothly for my lil bruh that's in the top 5 at PG. I made him take my strap just in case. Better to have it & not need it...

Actually pretty stupid to give a gun to someone who is not the registered owner..especially in the DMV area with its strict gun laws...even if he has to use it for a pair of $220 shoes to protect himself he still faces jail time...Way to go Big Brother

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to storm the store once they told them all that the release (at that location) had been canceled.

If you don't bring some sort of weapon with you to a release like this you're stupid. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by Fordycal

Hopefully things go smoothly for my lil bruh that's in the top 5 at PG. I made him take my strap just in case. Better to have it & not need it...

Actually pretty stupid to give a gun to someone who is not the registered owner..especially in the DMV area with its strict gun laws...even if he has to use it for a pair of $220 shoes to protect himself he still faces jail time...Way to go Big Brother
say goodbye to top 5 now that its canceled

Originally Posted by attila the hun

So what is the over/ under on the death toll? Looking to place a wager.

Last I read it was at 10... I think 8 would be more suitable though. 

dude on ebay said he was 12th in line and selling them for $1700..........said if he cant get the size, the buyer would be refunded in full tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got my ticket for my pair, and even I'm starting to worry. I'm gonna make sure I'm there extra early tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91
Lol. I cannot wait to see what happens after the smoke clears. I want to read about the carnage and what not. This is just an amazing thing to watch, good or bad. I feel like there is a shift taking place that will take this collecting thing back to the 80's. Another Sports Illustrated cover? 

It is goin down at Orlando. This is ridiculous ppl fighting over some shoes....it'll never stop.

Originally Posted by magc840

what's up bro? haven't seen you here in awhile! just crazy what's going on down there. i remember your experience with the space jams down there. if you're planning on picking these up, be safe bro. i might swing by there to see what's up. i'll just on drive by if i see it's anywhere near the concord release.

I was at Florida Mall release also.
Remember the Space Jam release? It's the Space Jam release + the Concord release x 10. 

The release is already cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom