Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Copped the Galaxies on NDC and FNL and the Fresh Mints on FNL as well. About time I got lucky. Wow.

Stop it i got worried
laugh.gif

...just got home from the HOH Orlando attempted release. That $$$#.. cray. Pretty unfortunate since I met tons of cool heads.... those last two hours were just insane though. The crowd attempting to rush in 45 minutes before the 11:00 lineup wasn't necessary. Nor the second attempt, which brought out more Cops in RIOT! Gear and pepper spray. The way HOH and Nike handled it was all wrong. They could have easily just distributed tickets during the day but instead they chose to make everyone vacate the premises (haha yeah right). Those who weren't completely pushed out of the parking lot across the street to Panera Bread, etc jammed into Ruby Tuesday, which stayed open past their 10:00pm close just because the place was insanely packed. It was the best strategic location since it's right next to HOH so my group posted up and drank Heineken there all day from the outside porch.

I thought for sure that I'd at least walk away with a pair of KD4 ASG if I failed at the Foamposite, but nope, nothing. Well... not exactly nothing, I got two pairs of Nike Elite Socks with the galaxy print on them, which I think are exclusive to this location for the ASG. Combined with an earlier cop of the Flight One I can't complain. Still, I'll be going back tomorrow morning at 5am to try again, this time I hope it's civil. Doubt it though.

Stay classy Orlando..

Originally Posted by magc840

what's up bro? haven't seen you here in awhile! just crazy what's going on down there. i remember your experience with the space jams down there. if you're planning on picking these up, be safe bro. i might swing by there to see what's up. i'll just on drive by if i see it's anywhere near the concord release.

Thanks Bro, I left as soon as they got the riot gear and mounted unit arrived. I'm hoping they drop sometime throughout the day tomorrow. The display they had with all the galaxy foams left me with the urge to pick up a pair. I am not giving up just yet. 

worst release ever.....these make da pigeon release look like coppin some skippys at buster brown.

Originally Posted by eyeammickey

Too bad these arent coming out in New Orleans. None of the so called sneaker heads here could even afford retail so there would be no camping!

Back
Top Bottom