Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Police & Security shut down the HoH down here in Baton Rouge cuz ppl were tryna rush the door. They were supposed to open for 7, but no door was gonna open until the Mall opened at 9. I wasnt out there cuz I chose to skip these (wanted the Big Bangs, but failed to get them online), but I saw it this morning on the news. This is getting ridiculous. Baton Rouge was NEVER this bad. In a matter of a few months EVERYONE down here has turned into a sneakerhead. And 80% of them are just hypebeast. Guess it's finally time for me to work on a connect.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Looks like they might release the pairs that were sent back via NDC now

THIS. Said this yest. when Gentry n Mike jackson seen Flordia Mall n was talking to DJCK. BIG changes coming. 
nerd.gif
 maybe NDC only YEEZY release

THIS. Said this yest. when Gentry n Mike jackson seen Flordia Mall n was talking to DJCK. BIG changes coming. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Now there saying there's going to be a Europe release on March 3rd and site called Crooked Tongues will have them available online and they ship international if anybody cares

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

Now there saying there's going to be a Europe release on March 3rd and site called Crooked Tongues will have them available online and they ship international if anybody cares

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Police & Security shut down the HoH down here in Baton Rouge cuz ppl were tryna rush the door. They were supposed to open for 7, but no door was gonna open until the Mall opened at 9. I wasnt out there cuz I chose to skip these (wanted the Big Bangs, but failed to get them online), but I saw it this morning on the news. This is getting ridiculous. Baton Rouge was NEVER this bad. In a matter of a few months EVERYONE down here has turned into a sneakerhead. And 80% of them are just hypebeast. Guess it's finally time for me to work on a connect.

nerd.gif

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom