Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Joulze

Now there saying there's going to be a Europe release on March 3rd and site called Crooked Tongues will have them available online and they ship international if anybody cares

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Looks like they might release the pairs that were sent back via NDC now

THIS. Said this yest. when Gentry n Mike jackson seen Flordia Mall n was talking to DJCK. BIG changes coming. 
nerd.gif
 maybe NDC only YEEZY release

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Looks like they might release the pairs that were sent back via NDC now

THIS. Said this yest. when Gentry n Mike jackson seen Flordia Mall n was talking to DJCK. BIG changes coming. 
nerd.gif
 maybe NDC only YEEZY release

Originally Posted by Joulze

Now there saying there's going to be a Europe release on March 3rd and site called Crooked Tongues will have them available online and they ship international if anybody cares

who are "they?"
nerd.gif

soulize dp wrote

IMO looked better in pics, but they might grow on me colour-wise. Tryna keep 'em.

Once again, be safe and good luck to everyone.

said the same thing when i saw them, i thought i was hating... when i saw a pair they didnt have that shiny finish like the reds.. i saw them on foot on a dude that works on mercer.. thought his were just dusty.. hope you enjoy them bro.. 

soulize dp wrote

IMO looked better in pics, but they might grow on me colour-wise. Tryna keep 'em.

said the same thing when i saw them, i thought i was hating... when i saw a pair they didnt have that shiny finish like the reds.. i saw them on foot on a dude that works on mercer.. thought his were just dusty.. hope you enjoy them bro.. 

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

soulize dp wrote

AYE MEMPH, WHICH SPOT WERE U AT OUT HERE? HOH GALLERIA? AND DID THEY EVEN RELEASE THE THE FOAMS? MY GUY UP THERE SAID THEY WEREN'T GONNA RELEASE 'EM. HOLLA...

CED B.

AYE MEMPH, WHICH SPOT WERE U AT OUT HERE? HOH GALLERIA? AND DID THEY EVEN RELEASE THE THE FOAMS? MY GUY UP THERE SAID THEY WEREN'T GONNA RELEASE 'EM. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

My boy told me Jj was selling them 500 a pair in the low ! No wonder they never made the site for sale !
their store inventory and website inventory might be separate.

My boy told me Jj was selling them 500 a pair in the low ! No wonder they never made the site for sale !

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom